Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a favorite restaurant in Iowa??

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a favorite restaurant in Iowa??

What is the name of it and where is it located??

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Replies (11-16):
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I've heard awesome reviews on Jethro's

Quoting huskermom98:

I have two because there things I love and don't care for at both---Jethro's BBQ (any location) and Smokey D's BBQ, both in the DM metro area.  I love Jethro's ribs, sweet potato fries, cornbread muffins and Mac & Cheese, but not their brisket or prices.  I love Smokey D's brisket and potato casserole, but have had bad luck with the ribs.  I would ultimately have to go with Jethros because of their kids meal selections (My 5yo can get his two most favorite things--Quesadilla and applesauce!) but then again I hate how much they charge for the kids meals!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I really love The Quarry in Mason City.  <3

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Now, I'm getting sooo hungry!!

June10mom
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Brown Bottle in Cedar Falls

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I love to go to Famous Dave's BBQ over over on 22nd St. in West Des Moines.  I want to try Jethro's though.  I love Ribs!!!!

Quoting meam4444:

I've heard awesome reviews on Jethro's

Quoting huskermom98:

I have two because there things I love and don't care for at both---Jethro's BBQ (any location) and Smokey D's BBQ, both in the DM metro area.  I love Jethro's ribs, sweet potato fries, cornbread muffins and Mac & Cheese, but not their brisket or prices.  I love Smokey D's brisket and potato casserole, but have had bad luck with the ribs.  I would ultimately have to go with Jethros because of their kids meal selections (My 5yo can get his two most favorite things--Quesadilla and applesauce!) but then again I hate how much they charge for the kids meals!

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I like Cibo's in Marion. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)