Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

cleaning!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 19 Replies
I have a nice sized list time get done by 1. I have a guest coming over. So I'm posting my cleaning tadas.
Join me if you'd like :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I will be joining. This house is a disaster! First and foremost laundry! Well that and dishes! 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Same here! Laundry is so out of control here. Need to also wash dishes which I'm getting ready to do now.

Quoting krn210:

I will be joining. This house is a disaster! First and foremost laundry! Well that and dishes! 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Dishes are done!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I need to get my kids clothes in bins and organized.  We moved two to a different room, so I now need to get their clothes in there!

meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's the kids beds...need to do some decorating. Their rug is coming today on UPS!! Yay!!
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Need to reorganize their canvas bins with their clothes to place in their closet.
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Going to take down this artwork from my oldest two (who aren't in this room) which has been hanging on the wall for over a year now.
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I think strawberry shortcake has to go...I like keeping the map since we have family and friends all over the US.
Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I got most of my dishes done before taking a break which is when I realized I had to leave to pick Michael up. Just got back. We're going to have some lunch and get back to it. :-)
meam4444
by Representative on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I always forget my kids at school because I get busy!!  My DH and I finally now have alarms.  lol

Quoting Ferrari:

I got most of my dishes done before taking a break which is when I realized I had to leave to pick Michael up. Just got back. We're going to have some lunch and get back to it. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)