Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms
I have a nice sized list time get done by 1. I have a guest coming over. So I'm posting my cleaning tadas.
Join me if you'd like :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Replies (11-19):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I got a load of laundry in and a load put away. We're having lunch now. Next on my to do list is making a batch of make up removing wipes. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM
How do you do that?

Quoting krn210:

I got a load of laundry in and a load put away. We're having lunch now. Next on my to do list is making a batch of make up removing wipes. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM
How do you do that?

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Ok, face wipes done. Now I need to sort our recycling so I can take it in. My DH forgot to put the trash/recycling out for pick up Friday so we have an over abundance of recyclables taking up kitchen space. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I'm want to do the same thing :-)

Quoting meam4444:

Need to reorganize their canvas bins with their clothes to place in their closet.
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2011/09/if-youve-read-my-blog-lately.html That is the "recipe" I am using. :-) I boiled my water first though and am keeping them in the refrigerator. :-) 

Quoting Ferrari:

How do you do that?

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Dishes are done! A couple loads washed and dried. Now I have to leave again to pick kids lol
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I got another load of laundry in and sorted the recycling. Just got back from taking the recycling in. Now I need to put the load of laundry away that I just took out of the dryer.

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I got another load in the washer and put the other load away. :-) I did a workout video in between too. Lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)