Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

have a nice weekend

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Well I already told you our plans for tonight....but here's something new...my DH surprised me by picking up the living room this morning! He even did dishes! I thought I was daydreaming! Lol! Sunday we are celebrating my MIL's birthday at her house with pizza and cupcakes. Well everyone else will be, I'll be bringing my own gluten free lunch. Yay. ;-) 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM

My daughter had her first soccer game this morning.  The kids and I just got home from the beach.  I'll probably work on homework tonight, then go to bed early.  I'm exhausted!  Booth sales tomorrow for Girl Scouts.  I'll be soooo happy when we are finished!

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Sounds like your Dh is a keeper!!  :)  Has the gluten free diet been hard to adjust to?

Quoting krn210:

Well I already told you our plans for tonight....but here's something new...my DH surprised me by picking up the living room this morning! He even did dishes! I thought I was daydreaming! Lol! Sunday we are celebrating my MIL's birthday at her house with pizza and cupcakes. Well everyone else will be, I'll be bringing my own gluten free lunch. Yay. ;-) 

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:24 AM

You are keeping busy it sounds!!  Oh how I love Girl Scout cookies!  We buy soo many!

Quoting Sweets32285:

My daughter had her first soccer game this morning.  The kids and I just got home from the beach.  I'll probably work on homework tonight, then go to bed early.  I'm exhausted!  Booth sales tomorrow for Girl Scouts.  I'll be soooo happy when we are finished!

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Initially yes, it was difficult. It has been 3 going on 4 weeks for me now. I have moments where I think to heck with it, but I talk myself out of it. I really do feel better. :-) 

Quoting meam4444:

Sounds like your Dh is a keeper!!  :)  Has the gluten free diet been hard to adjust to?

Quoting krn210:

Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:41 AM

This is our last week of sales and we still have a lot of cookies on our table to sell.  Of course my daughter woke up around 5 this morning saying her throat hurt.  It's been almost 3 hours now and I haven't heard another word from her, so hopefully she will be fine.  We need to get these cookies sold.  I've probably eaten 9 boxes by myself.

Quoting meam4444:

You are keeping busy it sounds!!  Oh how I love Girl Scout cookies!  We buy soo many!

Quoting Sweets32285:

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

We went and stayed in a hotel Friday night for my sons birthday, had the family b-day party Sat night, and Sunday went sledding & had a snow ball fight :)

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Awesome!!

Quoting krn210:

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Soccer is my sons favorite sport.  Lol he just views the other sports he plays as ways to pass the time until its soccer time again :)

Quoting Sweets32285:

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM

DD and I went to my parents this weekend and I finally got to spend the day with my mom by myself.  usually my sister's kids are there.  My mom even commented that she got alot done on saturday when it was just her and I (DD was with my oldest niece all friday night and most of saturday).  I made cupcakes down there and made my parents dinner.  that was the extent of my weekend. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)