Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Another snow day for us...

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 20 Replies

Despite my constant daydreaming of sunshine, flip flops and lemonade its another snow day here. Boo. :-( Anyone want to do a clean challenge? Come on Ms. Ferrari, I know that you want to. ;-) 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm snowed in, in the twin cities!! My goal for today is to get back to Iowa! Thank goodness for our awesome daycare provider.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Oh no! Be careful! 

Quoting meam4444:

I'm snowed in, in the twin cities!! My goal for today is to get back to Iowa! Thank goodness for our awesome daycare provider.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Yes!!! I'm so game for a cleaning challenge. :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yay! :-)

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

It just started snowing here. Oh I'm so ready for spring! lol

So what version do you want to play? I'll be leaving here soon to go pick up Michael, but do need to get my living room, dining room, and kitchen cleaned today. And of course as usual, work on my laundry. That's an never ending battle in this house. Seems that we just have way too much clothes.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Your usual version is good with me. I made a post....wasn't trying to jump the gun, just full of energy today! Lol! I hope that you don't mind. :-/ 

Quoting Ferrari:

So what version do you want to play? I'll be leaving here soon to go pick up Michael, but do need to get my living room, dining room, and kitchen cleaned today. And of course as usual, work on my laundry. That's an never ending battle in this house. Seems that we just have way too much clothes.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course not! I never mind help :-) especially any help that gets me moving. lol

Quoting krn210:

Your usual version is good with me. I made a post....wasn't trying to jump the gun, just full of energy today! Lol! I hope that you don't mind. :-/ 

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Be careful if you come home today!!

Quoting meam4444:

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

How many snow days have you had so far this school year?  My son is at 5 so far.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM
I sent my kids to daycare. After a snow day with them last week. I couldn't do another. Plus I got a lot of work to get done at work. And saving vacation for my short weekend getaway in two weeks. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)