• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Game 3/08

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 19 Replies

TGIF!!!

Let's get cleaning ladies so we can enjoy our weekends!

Post your to do list here. Set your timer for 20 minutes! Clean clean clean. Once that timer dings, rush back and post what you accomplished! Take a 5-10 minute break. :-)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Kitchen

- wash dishes

- wipe down stove

- wipe down countertop

- sweep

- mop

Dining Room

- clean off table

- sweep/vacuum

- mop

- take recycle bin out

- clear out litter pans

Living Room

- straighten up

- vacuum out the couches

- polish tables

- sweep/vacuum

- mop

Keep working on laundry!

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Ok! Fine! Just kidding! Awesome, I need to. Dishes, first thing on my list. After I sip this coffee. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM

mine too

Quoting krn210:

Ok! Fine! Just kidding! Awesome, I need to. Dishes, first thing on my list. After I sip this coffee. :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Round 1 is complete. I didn't get much done as I got distracted lol but I did organize 1 cabinet that contains my vitamins, medicines, and coffee and tea supplies. I started a load of laundry as well, and did manage to get a few dishes washed.

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Round 1 done for me too! Dishes are done...finally! :-)

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

high five

Quoting Ferrari:

Round 1 is complete. I didn't get much done as I got distracted lol but I did organize 1 cabinet that contains my vitamins, medicines, and coffee and tea supplies. I started a load of laundry as well, and did manage to get a few dishes washed.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I can't wait till my dishes are done. I did a second round before leaving at 11 to pick up Michael from preschool. Still not finished, but it doesn't help that practically all of our dishes were dirty. :( I just got back and should be fixing lunch right now, but no clue what to make.

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I just made lunch for us. We had fries and burgers. :-) we had some mini cheese burgers in the freezer, so dd had one of those. I had a "veggie" burger. :-) not the healthiest but it worked. :-) 

Quoting Ferrari:

I can't wait till my dishes are done. I did a second round before leaving at 11 to pick up Michael from preschool. Still not finished, but it doesn't help that practically all of our dishes were dirty. :( I just got back and should be fixing lunch right now, but no clue what to make.

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I just got off the phone with the school. They want me to go pick up Milo. grrr

Quoting krn210:

I just made lunch for us. We had fries and burgers. :-) we had some mini cheese burgers in the freezer, so dd had one of those. I had a "veggie" burger. :-) not the healthiest but it worked. :-) 

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Oh no! Is everything ok? 

Quoting Ferrari:

I just got off the phone with the school. They want me to go pick up Milo. grrr

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)