• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Made Fun

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

Let's face it. The reality is if cleaning were fun, we'd all do it with no trouble or complaint. Ok, so there are people out there in this world that find cleaning in itself fun, but I'm not one of them lol. So how do we make it fun? Rewards help ... some lol So let's get to brain storming some ideas on how to get cleaning fun!

sweepingdrowning in laundrydoing laundrywashing dishesjuggling

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM

First off, I strongly blieve that it is possible to make cleaning fun. Well, at least somewhat fun lol

Secondly, someone really needs to make a book on how to make it fun. Seriously.

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

For me it always helps to crank up the music.  Lol then I find myself dancing and singing along as I clean which helps to make it not so boring for me.  I usually reward myself with a yummy bowl of fresh fruit or another yummy snack when I'm done :)

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

What I find as one of the big detterents is that I go through all the work and that it is all undone in a matter of minutes. :-( :-( I would like to leave come back and wa-la clean! Lol. Lets find a way to make that happen! 

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here!!

Quoting krn210:

What I find as one of the big detterents is that I go through all the work and that it is all undone in a matter of minutes. :-( :-( I would like to leave come back and wa-la clean! Lol. Lets find a way to make that happen! 

meam4444
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Music!!

meam4444
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

With the older girls, DH makes it a race for them...so they are racing each other to clean faster. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)