• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 18 Replies

What are your plans for this weekend? Pretty boring around here. My DH is working today so I am cleaning. I'm looking forward to tomorrow so that we'll get to spend the day together as a family. Happy Saturday everyone! Have a good weekend! 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

We had soccer at 9am.  It's a 30-40 minute drive across base to get there.  After that, I had to go get fingerprinted.  I'm hopefully getting a job at my daughter's school, so I had to go have that done.  We then had our last booth sale for cookies.  I am SO HAPPY that we are DONE with cookies! lol  We are going to watch Wreck It Ralph tonight.  Then i'm going to have a drink.  I am tired!

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

working and sleeping lol

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Wow, sounds like you were busy! How was the movie? Good luck with the job. :-) 

Quoting Sweets32285:

We had soccer at 9am.  It's a 30-40 minute drive across base to get there.  After that, I had to go get fingerprinted.  I'm hopefully getting a job at my daughter's school, so I had to go have that done.  We then had our last booth sale for cookies.  I am SO HAPPY that we are DONE with cookies! lol  We are going to watch Wreck It Ralph tonight.  Then i'm going to have a drink.  I am tired!

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Lol! :-) I hope work went well.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

working and sleeping lol

Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM

The movie was good.  We just got to watch it tonight.  Our cable company was having issues somewhere, so it kept cutting out.

Quoting krn210:

Wow, sounds like you were busy! How was the movie? Good luck with the job. :-) 

Quoting Sweets32285:

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

yes it was.  it was raining and so no one was out

Quoting krn210:

Lol! :-) I hope work went well.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

working and sleeping lol

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM

My son was at his dads so I did homework and finally organized (well its about 80% done) my basement. 

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

What did you think of that movie?  I think it looks like itd be funny.

Quoting Sweets32285:

meam4444
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:48 AM

We had a lot of plans this weekend, and I ended up with the flu friday night.  :(  I spent the weekend in bed catching up in TV shows while DH held down the fort with the kids.  Plus, two of the kids had a virus too, so a few were under the weather.

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Oh no!  I hope all of you are feeling better!

Quoting meam4444:

We had a lot of plans this weekend, and I ended up with the flu friday night.  :(  I spent the weekend in bed catching up in TV shows while DH held down the fort with the kids.  Plus, two of the kids had a virus too, so a few were under the weather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)