Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Dream Car

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:37 AM
  • 17 Replies

what is your dream car?

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:38 AM

my dream car is a dodge challenger. I drive by one daily and I make a sad face every time i drive past it because i know i will probably never get one LOL

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I would love to have another Jeep Wrangler.  I had a 2003 Wrangler for about 5 years before it started to have a lot of problems so I traded it in.  I miss my 4x4 convertible!! 

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM

That or a brand new Ford F150 extended cab pickup.  My dad has one (well it is a few years old now but it was brand new when he got it) and I love it!! 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Chevy Camaro or Tahoe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

That was my husbands dream car!

When he found out they were going to release it in 2009, he saved up for a couple of years to buy it. In December of 2008, when they first came on the market, he was one of the first people in DFW to buy one. A beautiful blue with black racing stripe RT Hemi 5.7

Quoting Melissa_anne:

my dream car is a dodge challenger. I drive by one daily and I make a sad face every time i drive past it because i know i will probably never get one LOL

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM

My dream car is a BMW 645Ci and whoa is that a BIG dream....lol  I would love to have the finest in German engineering, but unless I hit the lottery my Jetta will have to do....hahaha

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM

mine used to be the dodge viper but since then the challenger has come out and i fell in love.  Does he still have it??

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

When he found out they were going to release it in 2009, he saved up for a couple of years to buy it. In December of 2008, when they first came on the market, he was one of the first people in DFW to buy one. A beautiful blue with black racing stripe RT Hemi 5.7

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

No he doesnt have it any longer. He recently sold it. It is so popular and so many people have them now, that he decided it was time for a change. I loved that car!! hahaha Here is a pic of it.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

mine used to be the dodge viper but since then the challenger has come out and i fell in love.  Does he still have it??

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:39 AM

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:49 AM

1950's Chevy convertible sea foam green in color!! (Picturing me cruising with the top down wind blowing in hair). Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)