Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Weekend plans

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 9 Replies

What do you have planned for this weekend?

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:21 AM

My son is having his friend sleepover party tonight (his birthday party was a couple weeks ago) so I'm going to have four 9 year olds at my house tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to get very little sleep tonight!

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Oh then Saturday afternoon I'm going to try to do a couple of my outside environmental science assignments since hopefully it will be nice and then Sunday I have to take a 5 chapter management test!

Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Soccer tomorrow morning and then homework.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM

cleaning today and spending time with the fam tonight.  DH just got a new xbox game yesterday so we will have a "date night" and play that.  and tomorrow shopping for new clothes.  I dont think i have bought new clothes in 3 years so i figure it was time, thank god for tax returns.  DD also has a girl scout meeting tomorrow

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I spent this afternoon with my dd and my mom. We shopped at a few consignment stores. :-) watching some TV tonight. Spending tomorrow with DH and kids. :-)

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM

How'd your date night go?  Did you have fun shopping for new clothes?

Quoting Melissa_anne:

cleaning today and spending time with the fam tonight.  DH just got a new xbox game yesterday so we will have a "date night" and play that.  and tomorrow shopping for new clothes.  I dont think i have bought new clothes in 3 years so i figure it was time, thank god for tax returns.  DD also has a girl scout meeting tomorrow

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting krn210:

I spent this afternoon with my dd and my mom. We shopped at a few consignment stores. :-) watching some TV tonight. Spending tomorrow with DH and kids. :-)

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
We had ds birthday party Saturday at the bowling alley. Had a blast. Then he had a couple friends stay. Dd got to stay with her cousins.

This weekend going to LA. :) no kids. But for work. Never flown or been out of the Midwest. So im excited
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:26 AM

well we were both exhausted that night so we played for maybe a half an hour and then went to bed.  Shopping was great actually got a couple pairs of jeans and a bunch of shirts

Quoting easinpc:

How'd your date night go?  Did you have fun shopping for new clothes?

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN