Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

favorite clothing store

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 10 Replies

what is your fav clothing store?

I went clothes shopping yesterday and usually i can't find anything because i have a weird body shape.  but I found a bunch of clothes yesterday and it was awesome because the jeans were 2 sizes smaller than what i normally buy.

my favorite store is usually Vanity but i found some really cute stuff at Maurices.  Kohl's is another favorite of mine, they are always having sales

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I love Vanity and Maurice's. Maurice's carries my favorite jeans Hydraulic.

I need to go clothes shopping. But going to wait til I am at a more comfortable size. I've PFO syndrome right now but still want to wait
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

what is PFO?

I have PCOS, i first figured out something was wrong when i gained a crap ton of weight. The Dr. told me that I have to work 10X harder than a normal person to lose the weight, i tried last spring, I was eating healthier and working out and nothing happened.  I kind of gave up after that.  I did stop drinking as much pop as I was, because of a really bad kidney stone so that might be where those 2 sizes went lol

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Pants falling off. :)

Yes cutting out pop will definitely help. I am doing Body By Vi. And I've lost 6 lbs but now losing more inches than weight.

I was diagnosed with endometriosis right before Christmas. And these shakes have helped alot with that pain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Usually American Eagle and Maurices.  I've gained over 10lbs since moving back to Cali in August, 20 total since I moved away the first time in early 2011.  I workout everyday, but I must be stressed out because I keep eating.  So now all my clothes are getting tight.  I really don't want to buy new clothes though. 

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I really like Maurice's too! :-) 

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh so many, I love to shop.....I love Express, Bebe, Century 21 (designer brands for less...huge store!! but in nyc..so I stock up when I am out there), sometimes The Buckle, myhabit.com, Marshalls, etc...  Maurices is fun too..I love looking at the manikans on what they are wearing...always darling.

Happy you had a great shopping trip!!!  :)  I always love a great day of shopping, but then I always feel horribly broke.  lol

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol most of my clothes come from garage sales or Facebook  for sale groups, especially now since I'm losing weight and don't want to spend much on clothes.  But I love Target, Kohls, and Gordmans otherwise!

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:33 AM

LOL bobby told me not to feel bad about spending money but i really really do.  I just sit there and think about the other stuff we could be spending the money on.  but i am happy i got new clothes

Quoting meam4444:

Oh so many, I love to shop.....I love Express, Bebe, Century 21 (designer brands for less...huge store!! but in nyc..so I stock up when I am out there), sometimes The Buckle, myhabit.com, Marshalls, etc...  Maurices is fun too..I love looking at the manikans on what they are wearing...always darling.

Happy you had a great shopping trip!!!  :)  I always love a great day of shopping, but then I always feel horribly broke.  lol

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I do that same thing whenever I buy myself something!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

LOL bobby told me not to feel bad about spending money but i really really do.  I just sit there and think about the other stuff we could be spending the money on.  but i am happy i got new clothes

Quoting meam4444:

Redwall
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Coldwater Creek!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)