Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What TV show could you watch over and over

Posted by   + Show Post

What TV shows new or old could you watch over and over and never get sick of them? 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Replies (11-18):
krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I like to watch Roseanne, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, King of Queens, Yes Dear and Reba. I know there are more too! Lol! I used to like Designing Women too. 

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I loved watching Yes Dear! 

Quoting krn210:

I like to watch Roseanne, Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, King of Queens, Yes Dear and Reba. I know there are more too! Lol! I used to like Designing Women too. 

huskermom98
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I have the entire series of Lost on DVD and love to watch that once  year while scrapbooking--also have 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy that I like to watch periodically (and then get the rest of the seasons from the library because I can't stop on a cliff-hanger! 

We don't have cable so I have to do most of my old-show watching either on Hulu.com or at the gym--used to be able to watch Friends & ER that way, but then the schedules changed...bummer!  But I love to watch Friends whenever possible...never gets old!

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I love scrapbooking! :-) I haven't ever watched Lost...I wonder if that is one that I would be able to find on Netflix? 

Quoting huskermom98:

I have the entire series of Lost on DVD and love to watch that once  year while scrapbooking--also have 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy that I like to watch periodically (and then get the rest of the seasons from the library because I can't stop on a cliff-hanger! 

We don't have cable so I have to do most of my old-show watching either on Hulu.com or at the gym--used to be able to watch Friends & ER that way, but then the schedules changed...bummer!  But I love to watch Friends whenever possible...never gets old!

Redwall
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Jericho and Justified,.

celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Quoting mariesmama:

mash

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I like all but Reba; I never saw that one. I'm not much for tv shows in the last several years.

Quoting krn210:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bless4more
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Reba and the waltons, my husband laughs at me for it but I really like the simplicity of the show

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)