Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning game 3/21

Posted by   + Show Post
Cleaning Game!!!! Set your timers for 20 mintues! Clean! Come back and update! So get cleaning ladies!

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Replies (21-23):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM

My 7 year old will leave her stuff everywhere.  She had 2 pairs of shoes, soccer cleats, shinguards, her bookbag, lunchbox, and other stuff right in the hall between the entryway and livingroom.  She will also leave her scooter right there.  She was already in bed, not sleeping, and I made her get out and clean her mess up.  I have a mess of dishes right now.  I'm top shelf in the dishwasher broke yesterday morning and now today the water is out on our street.

Quoting Ferrari:

Same here. I just can't deal with it any more. It seems like its me against the rest of the household. Its 4 against 1. So not cool. I've come up with a game plan and just need to implement it. 

But of course, someone did something with the poster board I got for it. :( ugh 

Quoting Sweets32285:

I'm always yelling at my kids over it.  I'm going to keep on them, because i'm over it.

Quoting Ferrari:

It seems like I'm yelling more at my kids than them helping me. :( I can only hope that if I stay consistent than it will only improve.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Haha I wish!  I start with dishes, then clean the laundry room and kitchen.  Work my way towards the bedrooms and bathrooms.  Then living room.  Vacuuming is the very last thing I do.  Now if only it stayed nice and clean all day.  I made my kids pick up tonight before bed.  I wouldn't let them out of it tonight.  I'm over having toys everywhere.

Quoting Ferrari:

Got any cleaning tips?

Quoting Sweets32285:

My entire house got cleaned this morning. Well besides my daughters room. Took 2.5 hours. However my dishwasher broke this morning, so I still have a few dishes to finish up.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Living room is cleaned!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ferrari
by Felicia on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Just another view
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)