Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

stupid snow!!!

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM
  • 10 Replies
I had a blast out in LA Friday and Saturday. Now I am stuck in Washington MO at my aunts house. She drove me to St. Louis airport and I kept my car at her place.

I miss my babies!!! I haven't seen or talked to them since Thursday am. Tomorrow morning I am hitting the road to get home.

I hate this bipolar snow crap!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Sorry that you're stuck! I'm tired of the snow too! 

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM

:(  I hear ya...we need spring!!

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I saw your post in another group about where all you went out there and it sounded like you had a good time.  I hope you're able to make it home soon!!!

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Oh I had a blast!! I shouldn't complain. Got to spend some time with my aunt. About 20 mins from home now!!! Been a long last few days. Missing my babies too!!!

Quoting easinpc:

I saw your post in another group about where all you went out there and it sounded like you had a good time.  I hope you're able to make it home soon!!!

easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Were you able to finally make it home?  I bet they were very happy to see you!! 

Quoting a06z08mama:

Oh I had a blast!! I shouldn't complain. Got to spend some time with my aunt. About 20 mins from home now!!! Been a long last few days. Missing my babies too!!!

Quoting easinpc:

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Yep. Finally made it home about 12:30 yesterday. So I was able to get dd from school. And rescue my cats. My aunt was keeping an eye on them. Then had to be out into the hospital Saturday night for a kidney stone. So they were happy to see me too!!!

.it was a fun trip. But I am glad to be home. And of course look at the weather for the next week. 50's-60's ish. So yeah. Lovely weather!!! Lol
easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Glad you were able to make it back!  My cousin sells that same stuff you do and has gone  on some local trips but I don't think she's gone that far before.

celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Quoting krn210:

Sorry that you're stuck! I'm tired of the snow too! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Quoting easinpc:

Glad you were able to make it back!  My cousin sells that same stuff you do and has gone  on some local trips but I don't think she's gone that far before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:18 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting a06z08mama:

Yep. Finally made it home about 12:30 yesterday. So I was able to get dd from school. And rescue my cats. My aunt was keeping an eye on them. Then had to be out into the hospital Saturday night for a kidney stone. So they were happy to see me too!!!

.it was a fun trip. But I am glad to be home. And of course look at the weather for the next week. 50's-60's ish. So yeah. Lovely weather!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN