Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

or Fun: What Things Do You Wish Your Husband Would Never Do Around You?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

5 Things a Husband Should NEVER Do in Front of His Wife

by Sasha Brown-Worsham

husbands grossWe all know the 5 things no woman should ever do in front of her husband. Some of you agree with the stuff, some don't, but I still haven't dropped a deuce around my man and I never will. Of course, I am not the ONLY one who has to check myself around my hubster.

He also has some bad habits I would much rather he keep in private. I also know he isn't alone. Most of the gross things my husband does are things all men do. I asked around from friends, and ladies, some of the things our husbands are doing are so foul. I mean, seriously? What. The. Hell. Boys, c'mon!

Anyway, we want them to stop doing these things in front of us, pronto. See below for the 5 things men should never do in front of their wives:

1. Spit in the sink: What is it with men and spitting. All that phlegm we don't get? I don't get it. But yuck. Seriously. Hock a loogie on your own time, dude. And then they just leave it there in the sink, like a blob of jelly. G-ROSS.
  2. Pee in the shower: "It's just going right down the drain, honey." Sorry. No. I don't want to see it. Wrap a towel around your luscious butt and pee into the receptacle that is MADE for your pee. Then flush, please. Thanks!
  3. Fart: Sorry, but really. I don't want anything to do with this. I know some women think it's cute or funny, but not I. Do your business in the bathroom, please. I don't want to know how often you pass gas because it will make me SO much less likely to want to get it on with you later.
  4. Wipe his bum: I don't want to see any man pooping. Ever. But if I have to see it, then so be it. But please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, wipe that ass somewhere else.
  5. Pick his nose: For some reason some men pick their noses when they drive. Don't believe me? Look around sometime while you are driving. Look into the other cars. WHY? Their fingers are in their noses! I swear! I never want to see my hubby doing this. Please go into the bathroom.

What things do you wish your hubs wouldn't do in front of you?

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
easinpc
by Emily on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Lol all of those sound rather gross and kinda make me happy to be a single mom :)

krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Wipe his bum?! Like in front of you? Gross! My DH hasn't ever done anything like that...eww. All bathroom things are done in private around here, as they should be. 

celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM
lmao

Quoting easinpc:

Lol all of those sound rather gross and kinda make me happy to be a single mom :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Yeah, same thing here. I do have a friend who said that she and her dh would poop together. One would poop, the other would sit on the floor, and they would talk/hang out.
Uh, I was like, really?
She and him are literally never apart. It's weird, but it works for them. I prefer some mystery myself.

Quoting krn210:

Wipe his bum?! Like in front of you? Gross! My DH hasn't ever done anything like that...eww. All bathroom things are done in private around here, as they should be. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Representative on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
The only one that grosses me out (after being a mom for sixteen years to boys lol) is the wiping his butt. That is private time here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krn210
by Kristin on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lol! I agree with you and the mystery part. Definitely not for me. 

Quoting celestegood:

Yeah, same thing here. I do have a friend who said that she and her dh would poop together. One would poop, the other would sit on the floor, and they would talk/hang out.
Uh, I was like, really?
She and him are literally never apart. It's weird, but it works for them. I prefer some mystery myself.

Quoting krn210:

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I agree--yuck!

Quoting krn210:

meam4444
by Representative on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM

All I can say is yuck yuck yuck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)