Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

meal planning

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you do a meal plan? Or do you just "wing" it?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM

When pregnant, like now, we wing it a lot...I never know what to cook or what I feel like eating.

meam4444
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM

^^plus, I hate cooking when pregnant!!

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM

When are you due?

Pregnant makes it difficult. At least it did for me lol I never new what I would be craving from one day to the next. 

Quoting meam4444:

^^plus, I hate cooking when pregnant!!

mariesmama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

wing it

snevins61105
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM

We wing it but really need to start meal planning as we spend an ungodly amount winging it.

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats!!

Quoting meam4444:

When pregnant, like now, we wing it a lot...I never know what to cook or what I feel like eating.

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I do kinda a combo of both lol.  I have so many meals planned for the week but they aren' t for set days.  Usually the day before my son and I (or just me if he's going to be gone) will pick one of the meals from the list for that week to make that next day.  That way I can thaw out whatever I need to. 

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I do both. The weeks that I have a set menu go so smoothly, it really is worth it.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I wing it most of the time.  There are very few days i actually plan in advance what we are going to eat.  tonights meal was planned in advance because it is my MIL's bday and i invited them over for dinner.  (hopefully we can get rid of some junk food we aquired during Easter lol)

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I attempt to meal plan.  Otherwise we end up with a bunch of junk and nothing to make meals.  lol  I hate cooking!  I did make some awesome shredded beef enchiladas the other day.  I could eat them at least once a week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)