• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

I joined SwagBucks about a month ago. I'm so glad that I did. :-) I've now earned 2 gift cards and as of right now I'm back up to 1013 SB! Woohoo! Oh and each of my gift card totals are $25. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome, I love that site!!  I've gotten a couple of great gift cards off there and used them as various gifts :)

meam4444
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM

How nice!!

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I am on there but am having a hard time accruing any bucks. I think mainly because I really don't know what I am doing. Any tips?

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Sure.

Have you downloaded the toolbar? Using the search engine will allow you to win swagbucks. I've 47 bucks recently with that. Vote on the daily polls. Go through the NOSOs. Under discover tab there is coupons you can print and use. They will give you points as well. If you like to shop online, use the shop tab. You'll get credit for shopping. Watch videos. It takes a little longer for those, but its 3 bucks. The best way I get bucks is by surveys. Oh, and I have taken advantage of the special offers. Some of them are actually free. I just got a prepaid credit card from it. My plan is to use it to save up for our vacation. Then we'll use it on our trip. 

Check for swagbuck codes. If you download the tool bar, there is a button "check for Swag Code". There is a site you can check in with as well. sbcodez.com

Oh, and you can always play the games. 

That's pretty much it on what I've been doing. I've become obsessed with meeting my daily goals. lol 

Quoting krn210:

I am on there but am having a hard time accruing any bucks. I think mainly because I really don't know what I am doing. Any tips?

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Thanks! 

Quoting Ferrari:

Sure.

Have you downloaded the toolbar? Using the search engine will allow you to win swagbucks. I've 47 bucks recently with that. Vote on the daily polls. Go through the NOSOs. Under discover tab there is coupons you can print and use. They will give you points as well. If you like to shop online, use the shop tab. You'll get credit for shopping. Watch videos. It takes a little longer for those, but its 3 bucks. The best way I get bucks is by surveys. Oh, and I have taken advantage of the special offers. Some of them are actually free. I just got a prepaid credit card from it. My plan is to use it to save up for our vacation. Then we'll use it on our trip. 

Check for swagbuck codes. If you download the tool bar, there is a button "check for Swag Code". There is a site you can check in with as well. sbcodez.com

Oh, and you can always play the games. 

That's pretty much it on what I've been doing. I've become obsessed with meeting my daily goals. lol 

Quoting krn210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)