Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 15 Replies

Hello beautiful ladies! How is everyone on this Tuesday? It's raining here and I have another busy day a head of me. Ugh. Trying to get some motivation gathered up so I can make the most of this day. I hope you are all doing well. Have a good day. :-D

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

It's raining here too!  I'm liking it...it is kind of refreshing.  I'm doing well here!  Hope everyone has a great day!!

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Hi!!!  I'm doing alright, just working today.  We are really really busy and need to hire a few more plumbers but aren't having much luck.  So that tends to lead to me getting yelled at by contractors when I have to tell them it'd be a bit before we can do their job.  But I don't take it personally, so I guess its not to bad lol.  Hope you have a great day!!

king04
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Hey, things are okay we are just hanging out she is running a low grade fever so watching things closely and trying to figure some things out

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Its been raining here too. 

I've been working on my budget and home management binders. 

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope her fever goes away and that you're able to get stuff figured out!!! 

Quoting king04:

Hey, things are okay we are just hanging out she is running a low grade fever so watching things closely and trying to figure some things out

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM

That stinks! It can be hard to not take it personally sometimes. Hope you guys are able to hire someone soon. 

Quoting easinpc:

Hi!!!  I'm doing alright, just working today.  We are really really busy and need to hire a few more plumbers but aren't having much luck.  So that tends to lead to me getting yelled at by contractors when I have to tell them it'd be a bit before we can do their job.  But I don't take it personally, so I guess its not to bad lol.  Hope you have a great day!!

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Sorry to hear that. :-( I hope that her fever is gone today and that you were able to figure things out.

Quoting king04:

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:26 AM

How are the binders coming along? Did you end up using some of the examples that you had found on Pinterest? 

Quoting Ferrari:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:31 PM

They're coming along. Still perfecting them. I've used a lot of ideas off of Pinterest and have adjusted some. Its kind of a learning curve right now figuring out what will work best for me. I'm loving them though. Nice to know where this stuff is and the big check register is so much easier to use than a small one. :-)

Quoting krn210:

How are the binders coming along? Did you end up using some of the examples that you had found on Pinterest? 

Quoting Ferrari:

meam4444
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hope she feels better!  I received the shirts and wrist bands..thank you!  They are so cute!!  I have the shirts washed and all ready for the big day!

Quoting king04:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)