Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting comparison lol

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM

haha sounds about right. I hate shaving especially since right now I only have a shower and its a pain to shave while having to stand and not having anything to prop your leg up on.

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:22 AM
I hate shaving. I swear that my legs are hairy again like an hour later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Same here.  Especially in the winter because my house is always cold.  I swear the second I get out of the shower and the cold air hits my legs its like the hair just instantly regrows lol.

Quoting Sweets32285:

I hate shaving. I swear that my legs are hairy again like an hour later.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHA 

yep my legs get hairy not too long after either.  When DH was deployed i would go months without shaving my legs in the winter.  i didn't have anyone to impress.  I asked DH one time that if i ever go into a coma if he would shave my legs and armpits, he told me i would have to have my mom do it LOL

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I don't mind shaving my legs. I do agree that it grows back too fast. Every time I get goose bumps after shaving I find myself grumbling like an old man, lol, that GREAT that was a waste. 

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Lol in the winter time I've decided that one perk to being single is not having to shave my legs all the time if I don't want to :)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

HAHAHA 

yep my legs get hairy not too long after either.  When DH was deployed i would go months without shaving my legs in the winter.  i didn't have anyone to impress.  I asked DH one time that if i ever go into a coma if he would shave my legs and armpits, he told me i would have to have my mom do it LOL

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I do the same thing!! 

Quoting krn210:

I don't mind shaving my legs. I do agree that it grows back too fast. Every time I get goose bumps after shaving I find myself grumbling like an old man, lol, that GREAT that was a waste. 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

LOL yes!  Everytime I get goosebumps, suddenly there is hair.  I get them all the time.

celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Haha! I have a shower too, and I need something to prop my leg on too! Luckily, I have a bath in the other bathroom, but I really hate having to pick between the two

Quoting Ferrari:

haha sounds about right. I hate shaving especially since right now I only have a shower and its a pain to shave while having to stand and not having anything to prop your leg up on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM
LOL

Quoting Sweets32285:

LOL yes!  Everytime I get goosebumps, suddenly there is hair.  I get them all the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)