Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

music then and now

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 6 Replies

i was driving to work tonight and put a cd in the player and it came up with a bunch of music i listened to in high school and i still love the stuff.

what kind of music did you listen to in High school?

what kind do you listen to now?

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:34 PM

In high school i listened to rock or alternative

now i listen to anything but Opera and hard core rap.  today i can go from Sabaton to Swedish House Mafia to Mumford and Sons

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM

In high school, I mostly listened to country.  Now I listen to rock or stuff from the 90s.  I make my kids listen to Hootie!  I put so many old song like that on my iPod.  I love music from the 90s.

meam4444
by Representative on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I listened to a lot of different kinds in high school.  I think the main types were basically pop and some rock.  I still love all them.  I do listen to country more than I ever did in high school. 

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I hate to admit it but in high school I listened mainly to rap, with the exception of the Beatles and Def Leppard. :-D I now listen to basically everything. My top 4 fav's: jazz, oldies, hair bands, country. 

celestegood
by Representative on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:51 PM
I was (and am) a freak. I listened to classical music, jazz, country, alternative, blues, pop, rap, and anything else you can think of.
Some music these days I can't get into, but I have always had a wide variety of music that I like to listen to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I listened to country for the most part then and thats mainly what I listen to now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)