Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

I'm cleaning. How about you?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 12 Replies

So what are you doing today?

I haven't actually started cleaning yet. I just decided I so need to get a move on it. Hmm, think I'll race the clock and see if I can get it done before dh gets home tonight. 

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I"m working right now. Then after work its off to take my son to baseball practice, home for supper, and then studying for finals after he goes to bed.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Baseball! I wish I was able to get my boys into t-ball this year. :( 

Quoting easinpc:

I"m working right now. Then after work its off to take my son to baseball practice, home for supper, and then studying for finals after he goes to bed.

easinpc
by Emily on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I love this time of year because of all the baseball games!  His last two practices have been cancelled due to rain so now they are making them up.  Lol so lots of baseball right now.  He has practice Wed, Thurs, Fri this week.  Practice next week on Mon and a game on Tues and Thurs nights.  I just can't quite describe what it is about watching these kids play baseball that always brings a smile to my face.  Its definitely fun to watch the progress they make through the years and different levels.   

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting easinpc:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Sounds like fun. I'm excited for soccer later this fall. :-) Milo and Michael started it last year. They had wanted to do baseball this year, but money just wasn't there for it. :( Can't believe how expensive these activities can be. 

Quoting easinpc:

I love this time of year because of all the baseball games!  His last two practices have been cancelled due to rain so now they are making them up.  Lol so lots of baseball right now.  He has practice Wed, Thurs, Fri this week.  Practice next week on Mon and a game on Tues and Thurs nights.  I just can't quite describe what it is about watching these kids play baseball that always brings a smile to my face.  Its definitely fun to watch the progress they make through the years and different levels.   

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting easinpc:

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I cleaned earlier.  My cleaning has been lacking the past few days.  We got a 7 week old puppy last week and i've been busy tending to her.  Trying to get her potty trained.  I worked out, now waiting for my daughter to get home.  We have Girl Scouts early tonight.  Then I have 2 assignments to get done.  

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM

What kind of puppy? Have you shared pictures? I so want to adopt a puppy! I'm just not sure about doing so right now since I am planning on going back to school in the fall. What has it been like for you?

Quoting Sweets32285:

I cleaned earlier.  My cleaning has been lacking the past few days.  We got a 7 week old puppy last week and i've been busy tending to her.  Trying to get her potty trained.  I worked out, now waiting for my daughter to get home.  We have Girl Scouts early tonight.  Then I have 2 assignments to get done.  

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Her name is Lola.  She is a purebred German Shepherd.  She was the only pup in the litter that doesn't have the markings.  I believe she is considered a "blue" German Shepherd.  Not sure though.  It hasn't been too bad.  She whimpers a lot.  She shouldn't even have been adopted out yet, but i've been mothering her and she is doing better now.  We have an Austalian Shepherd mix and a cat, the dog has kinda been watching over her.  My cat is confused, well I think anyways.  My cat and Lola kinda look alike.  I would say if you plan on it, do it before you would go back.  That way you would be able to get them trained by then.  It will be a week tomorrow since we got her, and she's been pretty good about going outside.  I just have to keep on her.

Quoting Ferrari:

What kind of puppy? Have you shared pictures? I so want to adopt a puppy! I'm just not sure about doing so right now since I am planning on going back to school in the fall. What has it been like for you?

Quoting Sweets32285:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM

She's so cute! I so want a German Shepherd!!! We had a pure white German Shepherd growing up.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Her name is Lola.  She is a purebred German Shepherd.  She was the only pup in the litter that doesn't have the markings.  I believe she is considered a "blue" German Shepherd.  Not sure though.  It hasn't been too bad.  She whimpers a lot.  She shouldn't even have been adopted out yet, but i've been mothering her and she is doing better now.  We have an Austalian Shepherd mix and a cat, the dog has kinda been watching over her.  My cat is confused, well I think anyways.  My cat and Lola kinda look alike.  I would say if you plan on it, do it before you would go back.  That way you would be able to get them trained by then.  It will be a week tomorrow since we got her, and she's been pretty good about going outside.  I just have to keep on her.

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting Sweets32285:

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I didn't want another dog, it was all the husband's idea.  He claims that she is his, yet i'm the one that takes care of her.  I told him no, but I couldn't resist her face.  She is too cute.

Quoting Ferrari:

She's so cute! I so want a German Shepherd!!! We had a pure white German Shepherd growing up.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting Sweets32285:

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I am! I am! I've been cleaning all morning! I want to take advantage of the sunshine and go for a quick walk. Then back at it I go. Yippppeeee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN