Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Today

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hey guys! What's on your agenda for today?

I'm going to be spending a good part of today with my MIL! :-) She doesn't have her own car right now and asked if I can drive her to a couple of appoinments. I can't wait to spend some time with her today. 

by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ameliacaldeira
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I'm currently sitting next to dh with a sleeping snot nose baby
Sweets32285
by Jen on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I will sit around for about another half hour.  Then i'll get up to get my daughter's school lunch and get her ready for school.  I'll do some cleaning after she leaves.  I plan to workout for an hour.  Then I plan to go through stuff to sell on the yard sale sites for base.  Try to get some money for my trip.  6 weeks!

meam4444
by Representative on May. 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I am at home today.  I did a few loads of laundry, dishes, and now I have some more dishes to toss in the dishwasher from lunch.  I haven't had a full day at home for awhile, so I am just relishing in it.

meam4444
by Representative on May. 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Good luck with going through everything!  Hope you are able to get a lot of $$.

Quoting Sweets32285:

I will sit around for about another half hour.  Then i'll get up to get my daughter's school lunch and get her ready for school.  I'll do some cleaning after she leaves.  I plan to workout for an hour.  Then I plan to go through stuff to sell on the yard sale sites for base.  Try to get some money for my trip.  6 weeks!

easinpc
by Emily on May. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I was working yesterday and then went straight to my sons baseball game after work. Then home to make supper, relax with him for a few minutes before he went to bed, then 2 hours of homework for me lol.  Today I'm working and then after work I'm helping my dad mow his yard then relax with my son and more homework after he goes to bed! 

celestegood
by Representative on May. 21, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Cleaning...ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN