Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

What is your highest level of education?

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: What was your highest level of education?

Options:

High School

Some college

College degree

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

I was just wondering what everyone else highest level of education is.

Would you ever consider going back to school to either continue or further your own education?

by on May. 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sweets32285
by Jen on May. 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM
I'm in my first year of college. It's been 10 years this month since I've graduated from high school. I didn't know what to go to school for. Just decided last fall.
krn210
by Kristin on May. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I would be a lifetime student if I could afford it! Lol! :-) I would like to get my Master's once the kids are a little older. 

meam4444
by Representative on May. 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I have my bachelors of civil engineering.  I am pretty sure I will continue on eventually.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on May. 18, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I have some college.  I started to go for Criminal Justice and dropped out when DH got deployed the first time and now that i am working in the CJ field i want to go back to do something else, but unfortunately i would have to go to a classroom to get the license i want and i work night shift...

Ferrari
by Felicia on May. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I took about a year of college some time back. I stopped cause I was going for Accounting at AIB and realized that it wasn't for me. I am now enrolled to go to DMACC this fall and am really excited about it! 

king04
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I am I guess still a student in college will hopefully be going back starting nexted year going to get my RN

celestegood
by Representative on May. 21, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Associates,  so some college?  I graduated with a degree, but I think that college degree is bachelors/four year level, so two years would be some college.

NOOOO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)