Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a hoarder?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am! I can't help myself. I am an office/school supply hoarder! I was this way when I was in school. I love paper and pens and notebooks and post it notes and colored index cards and folders.....etc.

I find myself buying glue when it is .10 and crayons when they are .20

I have no idea what I'll ever do with my closet of supplies but it is there if I ever had need of it. 

Are you a hoarder?? What do you hoard?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meam4444
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Clothes and shoes

Sweets32285
by Jen on May. 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I tend to be.  I have a hard time getting rid of my kids old clothes and toys.  I've been doing better.  Now my daughter, oh my!  I need to go through her room again.  She saves everything. 

Melissa_anne
by Representative on May. 25, 2013 at 7:58 AM

i only hoard cards people have given me and stuff DD has made from school and for me and dh.  things my mom has given me too. 

meam4444
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I hoard a ton of stuff the kids make too!  My china cabinet drawers are overflowing!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

i only hoard cards people have given me and stuff DD has made from school and for me and dh.  things my mom has given me too. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on May. 25, 2013 at 2:10 PM

We tend to be pack rats. We keep things that have no purpose any longer. We actually just decided to let go of this junk. We loaded up the truck with a nice size load and DH is currently on his way to the dump as we speak. We'll do this again next weekend and will continue to do this till all the junk and clutter is gone. 

meam4444
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM

It feels soooo goood to clear out!

Quoting Ferrari:

We tend to be pack rats. We keep things that have no purpose any longer. We actually just decided to let go of this junk. We loaded up the truck with a nice size load and DH is currently on his way to the dump as we speak. We'll do this again next weekend and will continue to do this till all the junk and clutter is gone. 

celestegood
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Yeah, I think my son is. He can grow an attachment to the strangest, most mundane things. I mean, old broken toys, things you think of as trash....I think he attaches good memories to them, and hates to throw them away.

We've worked on this with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)