Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been awhile

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So my hard drive was fried in my computer and then my operating system magically disappeared from it so I have not been able to get on cafemom as my phone doesnt like it.

How is everyone doing?

I am slowly starting to get back to work and we have a couple of big events coming up so been trying to get everything planned on those and it is not going so well.

We are hosting a Alex's Lemonade Stand on July 20th to help raise money to find a cure and we are trying to get a couple of people to help us run it, plus maybe find donations of lemonade, and baked goods.

Then the big one is Aug 18th we are hosting a Bone Marrow Registry Drive and are trying to get all the volunteers together for that one cause we need 7-8 and have 3 so far.

So needless to say it has been crazy, but Amillianna is doing amazing we just had the Magic Hour Foundation photo session done and love how the pictures turned out.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meam4444
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome back!!!  I was wondering how you were doing.  I hope those events go well!  And, great to hear about Amillianna doing well too.  Beautiful family photo!! 

easinpc
by Emily on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Beautiful picture!!  My son was asking me the other day how she was doing.  He is still wearing his bracelet from the walk and tells people about it all the time!

meam4444
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Same with my girls!!  They LOVE the shirts.

Quoting easinpc:

Beautiful picture!!  My son was asking me the other day how she was doing.  He is still wearing his bracelet from the walk and tells people about it all the time!

easinpc
by Emily on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

How's Amillianna doing?

king04
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She is doing good enjoying the warm weather

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Beautiful pic momma! Happy to hear your dd is doing well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Wonderful!!

Quoting king04:

easinpc
by Emily on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Glad to hear that!!

Quoting king04:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)