Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on your end of summer bucket list?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anything you want to do before the end of summer that you haven't done yet?

Or are you just ready for fall?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
awesomemommy2
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Still have camping (this weekend), Orlando and a cruise before school starts.
Sweets32285
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I really have no plans.  It's not like it gets very cold here anyways.  School starts in a week and a half for my kids.  So i'm hoping to start hitting up the gyms on base.  Try to lose the rest of this weight before I come back home for Christmas.

meam4444
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM

We wanted to take the kids to the mn zoo.  I wanted to make sure we made it to American Girl one more time, and we did that on Monday.  We were thinking of taking them to a waterpark hotel for a birthday celebration since we didn't really do much for their birthdays this spring/summer due to other things going on.

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM

My son and I were at the MN Zoo last week!  Its one of my favorites, and he loved that the dinosaurs were back there again this year!  Although I think the working farm is one of his favorite parts of that zoo, lol even though everywhere he looks around where we live he can see working farms he still loves that part of the zoo. 

Quoting meam4444:

We wanted to take the kids to the mn zoo.  I wanted to make sure we made it to American Girl one more time, and we did that on Monday.  We were thinking of taking them to a waterpark hotel for a birthday celebration since we didn't really do much for their birthdays this spring/summer due to other things going on.

meam4444
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Fun!!  Yea, I love that place!  We're up there like every week now until I deliver baby, so I hope I have a spunk of energy to bring them there.  There just isn't enough summer left! 

Quoting easinpc:

My son and I were at the MN Zoo last week!  Its one of my favorites, and he loved that the dinosaurs were back there again this year!  Although I think the working farm is one of his favorite parts of that zoo, lol even though everywhere he looks around where we live he can see working farms he still loves that part of the zoo. 

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)