Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

SCHOOL!!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 6 Replies

UGH!!

Open house tonight. Then they start back tomorrow! :(

My baby starts kindergarten and DD starts 2nd grade. I am sad that summer is over. But still have lots of fun things planned for the weekends even after it starts.

toddler tantrum

by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
krn210
by Kristin on Aug. 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Lol! I hope that they both have a good first day of school! :-)

Ferrari
by Felicia on Aug. 18, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Awe how did it go?
I also have one in 2nd grade and one in kindergarten. We started school Thursday.
meam4444
by Representative on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Hard to believe it is over!!!  :(. My girls start tomorrow.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM
DS did great. He didn't like the bus ride. They were too noisey on there. But its something he is going to have to get used to. Even tho both of them ride the same bus. DD didn't see DS on the bus and ripped him a new one when she got off. He was standing with our daycare lady. And told him he needed to be her bus. And he wasn't. He looked at her and said yes I was. She argued with him til our daycare lady told dd that yes in fact he was on the same bus but sitting towards the front and didn't see him. Lol. DD is very much mother hen to him. And was worried about her baby brother!

Quoting Ferrari:

Awe how did it go?

I also have one in 2nd grade and one in kindergarten. We started school Thursday.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

DD starts tomorrow and we can't wait!!!!!!!

huskermom98
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Just had Meet the Teacher night tonight--my kindergartener wanted to go back to his classroom instead of going to my 3rd grader's classroom, and then he was upset that we left all of the school supplies there too!  School starts on Thursday so we're trying to figure out what to do tomorrow for our last day of summer...naturally it's going to be hot and the pool closest to us is closed for the season and Adventureland is only weekends now! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN