Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Who else is getting ready?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

Starting to pull down the cold weather boxes. Getting ready for flannel pj pants and hoodies.

How about you? Anyone getting their cold weather gear ready? 

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the only good thing about living in CA is not really having to do this.  I will have to get stuff together this year for our trip back home in December.  Luckily we still have a lot of our winter gear from living back there 2 winters ago.

krn210
by Kristin on Aug. 19, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I don't have to do anything to get our stuff ready. I am excited that Halloween is coming up! :-)

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:08 AM

not yet, we will probably do that in a month or so

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Lol I'm refusing to acknowledge that its going to get cold soon so nope I haven't yet.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I don't really pack our warmer stuff away. I always think I will but never have so its already down lol
huskermom98
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I went through the boys' pants before the tax-free weekend in case I found some deals (got several pairs of jeans for both).  Otherwise all of my 8yo's LS shirts are still in his closet and my 5yo only wears LS shirts...yes, all summer long he wears them! 

I'm excited about cooler nights because I got the most awesome pajama pants from Target this summer--big, flowy, almost elegant even!

And I'm already fretting about Halloween!  I found the cutest picture of homemade Minion costumes that I'd love to copy for my boys, but it's very hard to find yellow hoodies and overalls...without spend $$$...but it would be really cute!

meam4444
by Representative on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Not yet...soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)