Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Have you ever met? (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 19 Replies

Have you ever met anyone in real life from any of the cafemom groups you belong to?

Have you met anyone from any other online sites?

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I've met a mom from here at the Cure Search walk!!  I've also met a few others from other groups.

Sweets32285
by Jen on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I've met 3 moms from CM.  One that has been in the same group as me from when we were pregnant with our almost 5 year olds.  She is in this group too.  Then I met a few other military moms that were in the same RS as us from recruiting duty.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I've met some mom's from a playgroup on CafeMom. I'd love to meet some moms from this group :)
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this

meam4444 and I have met.  we live in the same small town and our husbands were good friends growing up

FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I think I remember pictures from that.

Quoting easinpc:

I've met a mom from here at the Cure Search walk!!  I've also met a few others from other groups.

FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM

That is really cool. Do you stay in touch with the mom you met 5 years ago?

Quoting Sweets32285:

I've met 3 moms from CM.  One that has been in the same group as me from when we were pregnant with our almost 5 year olds.  She is in this group too.  Then I met a few other military moms that were in the same RS as us from recruiting duty.

FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I love this group, I would love to meet moms too. 

Quoting Ferrari:

I've met some mom's from a playgroup on CafeMom. I'd love to meet some moms from this group :)

FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:41 PM
2 moms liked this

That is really neat. Talk about small world. 

Quoting Melissa_anne:

meam4444 and I have met.  we live in the same small town and our husbands were good friends growing up

easinpc
by Emily on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM

You're even closer to where I work now lol.  I work in Urbandale by Homemakers furniture.  We should meet up sometime! 

Quoting Ferrari:

Sweets32285
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Yep, I keep in touch with all of them through Facebook.  One lives at the other Marine Corps base, like 2-3 hours from the base that i'm on.  At one point, we all were living in Iowa about an hour away from each other.

Quoting FootballFan12:

That is really cool. Do you stay in touch with the mom you met 5 years ago?

Quoting Sweets32285:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN