Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids share a room?

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do your kids share a room?

What ages and do they get along? 

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
FootballFan12
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

There is bickering in the shared room and I was just wondering how everyone else deals with it.

Roo1234
by Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Our two sons (11 and 8) have shared a room since the youngest was born.  For the most part it works, but with our upcoming move we are hoping to find a house with 4 bedrooms because I am starting to see the toll that it puts on our older son.  They are different enough that, although they don't fight a lot, I can see how he needs his own space and an opportunity to place his own sense of order on his own personal space.

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM

DD and SS shared a room when they were young, just because we had no room for 3 bedrooms.  they got along really good then.  we now have a bigger house and they dont share anymore and SS can't stand DD

Sweets32285
by Jen on Aug. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Mine did for that year that we lived back home.  My daughter was 5/6 at the time and my son was 2/3.  For the most part they didn't have any issues at all.  They loved having bunkbeds.  However when we move back in a few months, we will be needing a 3 bedroom place.  They will be almost 8 and 5.  No way they will be sharing a room anymore.

easinpc
by Emily on Sep. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I only have one child so he doesn't share a room with anybody else lol

king04
by Stephanie on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:35 AM

not anymore but my 4yr old son and 2 yr old daughter did but we ended that at the beginning of the year so they have their own rooms. They really never bickered when they were in the same room they do now!!

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM

The three girls share a room, and then the one boy has his own.  The girls all really wanted to share; hence, why they share a room.  We have two extra bedrooms which are just used as ""collect all rooms."

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Oh and the three girls get along for the most part..there is some fighting between the three and five year old.  But, the six year old generally smooths it all out.

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Right now all 3 of my kids are sharing a room until we get the other bedroom set up. Then it will be the 2 boys in 1 bedroom and Madalynn in her own. They get a long all right. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)