Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Anyone want to loan me some money?

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

LOL

I do need it though. Just wish my financial aid refund would hurry up and be processed. I should have went in to the advisors last week and seen about putting in a rush, but no. I had to procrastinate. Now I am in desperate need and no way to get help for it. But, can't blame anyone but myself. 

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Sorry. :-( I hope that it doesn't take long to get it! 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been praying hard that it does. 

Quoting krn210:

Sorry. :-( I hope that it doesn't take long to get it! 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Good luck!  I had issues with my financial aid for this semester.  I'm not in any classes right now because of it.  Hopefully you hear soon!

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Hope it goes through soon!

easinpc
by Emily on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Good luck, hopefully it goes thru quick!  Have you started classes already? 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Yes, I've already started classes. My classes have been paid for. I am now just waiting for the credit to be made available to me.
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

hell give me some too!  just found out we have to replace our garage roof and DH calculated up the cost and i am not happy, but it has to be done.  there goes half of our savings... i guess i should just be thankful that its not our entire roof

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:18 PM

And that you have savings! If that were to happen to me, I'd be SOL! We've never had any sort of savings. Its something that I've decided HAS to change!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

hell give me some too!  just found out we have to replace our garage roof and DH calculated up the cost and i am not happy, but it has to be done.  there goes half of our savings... i guess i should just be thankful that its not our entire roof

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:50 PM

we just in the past year put money into a savings account.  We try to put money in it every time we get paid but we can't.  we should have over $2000 in it, but we keep dipping into it because we are short on money to pay bills on some months... i hate it!

Quoting Ferrari:

And that you have savings! If that were to happen to me, I'd be SOL! We've never had any sort of savings. Its something that I've decided HAS to change!

Quoting Melissa_anne:

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Ouch!  We had to do our roof a few years ago...it hurts esp. When not in the budget.

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)