Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Where is everyone?

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM
  • 14 Replies

????

I don't see many recent posts. Did y'all give up?

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krn210
by Kristin on Sep. 4, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm still here! 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Sep. 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Yay!

Quoting krn210:

I'm still here! 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I've been around.  Just busy trying to figure out everything with moving back.  Trying to go through everything thing.  After 3 cross country moves in 2 years, I sure have gained a lot of crap.  I need to downsize before move 4 happens in a few months.  

easinpc
by Emily on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I'm here! 

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I am here, i dont get on here a lot when I am not working. 

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Here here...just big and pregnant...and my laptop froze on me.  I'm not the best with iPad or phone typing.

king04
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Im still here...things have been crazy busy my husbands brother was evicted and we have our nephews living with us...the parents are not trying to find jobs or anything so we are trying to figure out what we can do to get temp custody of them. I started back to school, I am working more cause Amilliannas social security has been taken from us then my son is in preschool just enrolled the oldest nephew into preschool...so now my hands are full with my 5 year old, a 4 yr old, my 2.5 yr old and then a 2 yr old so it has been crazy!!!!!

Roo1234
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm here.

I'm trying to get the energy and inspiration to finally get my act together,get our house packed so we can sell it so the kids and I can finally move with my husband and live as a family again. 

meam4444
by Representative on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Quoting king04:

Im still here...things have been crazy busy my husbands brother was evicted and we have our nephews living with us...the parents are not trying to find jobs or anything so we are trying to figure out what we can do to get temp custody of them. I started back to school, I am working more cause Amilliannas social security has been taken from us then my son is in preschool just enrolled the oldest nephew into preschool...so now my hands are full with my 5 year old, a 4 yr old, my 2.5 yr old and then a 2 yr old so it has been crazy!!!!!

Busy mama!!

mariesmama
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 5:25 AM

nope i moved remember me?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)