Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Iowa Moms Iowa Moms

Is it spring yet?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  • 9 Replies

Seriously?! lol I keep hearing everyone complain about winter and how they can't wait til its spring. Don't get me wrong. I am excited for spring to arrive. I just want to also enjoy a little bit of this weather too. I am not ready for days so hot I can't go out (I don't deal with the heat well). 

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I am looking forward to the spring as well.  I like you, am not one for the heat though.  I get sick easily when it is too hot out. 

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:34 PM

That is exactly my issue. Too hot and I get sick.

Quoting krn210:

I am looking forward to the spring as well.  I like you, am not one for the heat though.  I get sick easily when it is too hot out. 

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:36 PM

It's horrible, isn't it?! Then I feel like a big baby or something because no one else ever seems to get sick from it. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM

My husband lectures me on how I need to drink more water lol Water has nothing to do with it. I've always had this issue.

Quoting krn210:

It's horrible, isn't it?! Then I feel like a big baby or something because no one else ever seems to get sick from it. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

krn210
by Kristin on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Me too! I've even tried Gatorade...does nothing.

Quoting Ferrari:

My husband lectures me on how I need to drink more water lol Water has nothing to do with it. I've always had this issue.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Ferrari:

Quoting krn210:

Sweets32285
by Jen on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM
I've only been back for 2 weeks and I'm already over the cold. This wind we have is ridiculous! I can't wait until it's hot out. This past summer in Cali wasn't very warm!
Melissa_anne
by Representative on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

i am completely opposite, i absolutely positively hate winter.  I hate being cold.  I never complain in the summer that it's too hot.  I would rather be hot than cold.  this last summer i was complaining because it was chilly to me.

Yes i know we should move but DH loves it here, not that i dont love the town i live in, i just wish it was down south lol

mariesmama
by on May. 12, 2014 at 3:50 AM

hi remember me? tell frank and joe that the ottumwa area is getting alot of tornados recently.so far none in oklahoma. we have an apartment, and our 4 yr old is doing so much better since we cut out msg from her dieti'm working at wendys and jeffs staying home its an adjustment for all of us,but since i can keep a job its working for us

Ferrari
by Felicia on May. 15, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Glad to hear its working out. :-)

Quoting mariesmama:

hi remember me? tell frank and joe that the ottumwa area is getting alot of tornados recently.so far none in oklahoma. we have an apartment, and our 4 yr old is doing so much better since we cut out msg from her dieti'm working at wendys and jeffs staying home its an adjustment for all of us,but since i can keep a job its working for us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN