Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 14 Replies

Hey ladies! It's been forever it seems! How is everyone? What have you all been up to? 

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Not too much here.  Still in the process of finding a job.  It's been almost 2 months since I moved.  I had an amazing job interview 2 weeks ago and have been going through their hiring process.  Just haven't heard anything yet.  It's nice being back home.  Have actually been busy.  

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Glad everything is going well! I hope that you get the job! 

Quoting Sweets32285:

Not too much here.  Still in the process of finding a job.  It's been almost 2 months since I moved.  I had an amazing job interview 2 weeks ago and have been going through their hiring process.  Just haven't heard anything yet.  It's nice being back home.  Have actually been busy.  

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:29 AM

things are okay here.  busy with work and home.  nothing too special.

how about you??

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Nothing much here. Just waiting for baby 3 to get here in June. :)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

how about you??

Melissa_anne
by Representative on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:14 AM

oooh not too much longer!

Quoting krn210:

Nothing much here. Just waiting for baby 3 to get here in June. :)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

how about you??

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Thanks!  I just applied for 2 more jobs yesterday/today.  One is at my dentist office doing clerical work.  That place would be my dream job.  Love their office.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Sweets32285:

Ferrari
by Felicia on Apr. 8, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Hi! I seem to never get on cafemom any more. I wish they would get an app lol I tend to be more on facebook. 

Things are going well. I just completed a workout program called 21 Day Fix. I lost a grand total of 6 lbs! Its a decent beginning. :-) 

I start my new job Monday. I am getting really excited. Right now I have care for the kids. I am just not sure of how this fall will work out. Madalynn is set to start preschool. Well, my sister (who will be watching her) just informed me she will not be transporting her. So, now I'm not sure what will happen. Either going to have to find someone else who will transport, or find someone who can pick Madalynn up and take her back to my sister's place. The boys will be in their school's before/after school care. 

MIL is driving me crazy. I think its time for her to find her own place, but at the same time, I know she really can't afford it right now. I am trying to be patient. 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 8, 2014 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I ended up interviewing today at the dentist office. It went great. I also got called from the company I interviewed with a few weeks ago. They wanted to know if I was available for the training that is starting in May. So now I'm just waiting on an offer.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Thanks!  I just applied for 2 more jobs yesterday/today.  One is at my dentist office doing clerical work.  That place would be my dream job.  Love their office.

Quoting krn210:

Quoting Sweets32285:

krn210
by Kristin on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I spend more time than I care to admit on Facebook.  Lol. Awesome job with the weight loss! That's exciting about the new job too! I hope that you are able to find care/transportation for Madalynn. I didn't know that your MIL was living with you, that would be a trying situation. 

Quoting Ferrari:

Hi! I seem to never get on cafemom any more. I wish they would get an app lol I tend to be more on facebook. 

Things are going well. I just completed a workout program called 21 Day Fix. I lost a grand total of 6 lbs! Its a decent beginning. :-) 

I start my new job Monday. I am getting really excited. Right now I have care for the kids. I am just not sure of how this fall will work out. Madalynn is set to start preschool. Well, my sister (who will be watching her) just informed me she will not be transporting her. So, now I'm not sure what will happen. Either going to have to find someone else who will transport, or find someone who can pick Madalynn up and take her back to my sister's place. The boys will be in their school's before/after school care. 

MIL is driving me crazy. I think its time for her to find her own place, but at the same time, I know she really can't afford it right now. I am trying to be patient. 

Sweets32285
by Jen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:58 PM
I got the job! I start the end of May. So happy that things are turning around!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)