Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Southeast iowa

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello fellow Iowa moms!
I have been mia from CM for awhile but now I'm back! I know this group isn't very active but I am looking for other moms in southeast Iowa. I am originally from Missouri, I have lived in this area for almost 3 years now and I have not met a single friend. My son is in kindergarten and I was hoping to meet friends through the school but that hasn't happened. This is a small community and since i am not from around here, I just don't seem to fit in. Any friends I had in Missouri, I have grown apart from. I was hoping for find other Mommy's close by to meet and possibly have play dates with! I have a 5 yr old boy and a 23 mo old girl.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RockEdu.Arsenal
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Quoting LnAsMommy: Hello fellow Iowa moms! I have been mia from CM for awhile but now I'm back! I know this group isn't very active but I am looking for other moms in southeast Iowa. I am originally from Missouri, I have lived in this area for almost 3 years now and I have not met a single friend. My son is in kindergarten and I was hoping to meet friends through the school but that hasn't happened. This is a small community and since i am not from around here, I just don't seem to fit in. Any friends I had in Missouri, I have grown apart from. I was hoping for find other Mommy's close by to meet and possibly have play dates with! I have a 5 yr old boy and a 23 mo old girl.

Hey LnAsMommy! Hope you make some friends soon. It can be rough when you're new in a small town.

I left CM too, but came back.

christmas tree

KELLY--S./N-R Homeschooling Mom Since 3/1/10

krn210
by Kristin on Dec. 24, 2014 at 1:21 PM

It is so hard to make friends as an adult! Lol! I am not from your area, but can be your friend on here! :) 

Bbrenn09
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Where in Southeast Iowa are you? I am also in Southeast Iowa and have a 5 going to be 6 year old!
LnAsMommy
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Farmington. It's a very small town.

Quoting Bbrenn09: Where in Southeast Iowa are you? I am also in Southeast Iowa and have a 5 going to be 6 year old!
Nicole_2007
by Member on Feb. 17, 2015 at 3:38 PM
It's hard to make friends when your adult and have kids. I am from Missouri also and just moved here to Iowa 4 years ago and still don't have friends except the few my husband has but we don't see them much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)