Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Mom friends!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2015 at 4:50 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey there!  My name is April I am from north central Iowa.  29 years old with 2 little boys!   I just joined this site today and I am looking for moms to connect with!   I'm a stay at home mom and my husband works many hours so I don't get a lot of social interaction! Would love to chat! :)

by on Oct. 22, 2015 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennifer508
by Member on Oct. 23, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Hello my name is Jennifer I'm 37 years old. I have 3 children and I'm recently divorced after 18 years of marriage. My kids are 18 16 and 7. Two boys and one girl.
Jennifer508
by Member on Oct. 23, 2015 at 12:23 PM
Oh and I live in central Iowa.
MylittaZho
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2015 at 12:49 AM

Nice to meet you Jennifer! Have you always lived in Iowa?

Nicole_2007
by Member on Oct. 28, 2015 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group. I am Ronda and I have 2 girls and 2 boys. I live in Oskaloosa
ARPdrummer
by Member on Dec. 13, 2015 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a little late in replying, but I'd love to chat :) My name is Angela, I'm 28 and have 3 kids (7mo, 2.5 yrs, & 5 yrs). Live in Cedar Rapids

MylittaZho
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2015 at 12:29 AM

Quoting Nicole_2007: Welcome to the group. I am Ronda and I have 2 girls and 2 boys. I live in Oskaloosa

Thanks!  Sorry for a very late response I haven't checked this site in a while!  I've had a lot of down time today thanks to the snow storm and remembered this site.  How old are your kiddos?  My boys are 3 and 8 months.

MylittaZho
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Quoting ARPdrummer:

I'm a little late in replying, but I'd love to chat :) My name is Angela, I'm 28 and have 3 kids (7mo, 2.5 yrs, & 5 yrs). Live in Cedar Rapids

Nice to meet you! My name is April and I live near Mason City.  My boys are 3 and almost 8 months.  I honestly haven't checked this site in a while but now that Christmas is about over I will have more down time. :)  Have you always lived in Iowa?

Nicole_2007
by Member on Dec. 29, 2015 at 10:38 AM
Paige is 9, Patrick is 6, Seth is 3 and Violet is 5 1\2 months. My older kids were excited about the snow storm yesterday. Lol it was my birthday so I wasn't as thrilled

Quoting MylittaZho:

Quoting Nicole_2007: Welcome to the group. I am Ronda and I have 2 girls and 2 boys. I live in Oskaloosa

Thanks!  Sorry for a very late response I haven't checked this site in a while!  I've had a lot of down time today thanks to the snow storm and remembered this site.  How old are your kiddos?  My boys are 3 and 8 months.

MylittaZho
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Quoting Nicole_2007: Paige is 9, Patrick is 6, Seth is 3 and Violet is 5 1\2 months. My older kids were excited about the snow storm yesterday. Lol it was my birthday so I wasn't as thrilled
Quoting MylittaZho:

MylittaZho
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2016 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha that's crazy it was my husbands birthday also!  He wasn't thrilled either.  He had used vacation and we had plans of a day out shopping and dinner.  But we weren't about to take the kiddos out in the mess.  As much as I wanted out of the house it was kinda nice being snowed in with the whole family.

Love your kids names very cute :)  I have a Nick and a Luke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)