Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Nevada Mom Exchange

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:26 PM
  • 37 Replies

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Nevada could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:59 AM

We will have things to give away soon. I'll let you know when

xboybrksgrlx
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I have boy clothes - from New born to 9 months. If anyone is interested please let me know by email through here or my regular email @xboybrksgrlx@gmail.

xboybrksgrlx
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Also I have 2 infant car seats one used and the other almost like new. Both with the bases. We have 3 or 4 toddler booster seats too. One for a girl and 2 for boys and one that doesn't have the backing on it. They are all in great condition. Let me know if you are interested.

Lara7
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I also have a bunch of boy clothes, Nwborn-winter.. to 12 month summer.. Brand new winnie the pooh high chair. Used once.. I aso have a 15 piece crib set. got it in Dec, Desided I want something else.. Will post a pic. I have a jumperoo, a Blue bumbo with tray,

1stpreggers
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:14 AM

i'm interested!

Quoting Lara7:

I also have a bunch of boy clothes, Nwborn-winter.. to 12 month summer.. Brand new winnie the pooh high chair. Used once.. I aso have a 15 piece crib set. got it in Dec, Desided I want something else.. Will post a pic. I have a jumperoo, a Blue bumbo with tray,

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
DamionsMommy12
by Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I have about 9 weeks left til my lil boy is here and I have nothing really for him. Money is very tight so if anyone has anything they are looking to give away please contact me. I really need help. I have no crib, no bottles, no carseat, no diapers....nothing but a few onesies. ANYTHING WILL BE GREATLY APPRCIATED
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesca4u
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have a cosleeper $60 and baby activity thingie $35 - I am in North Las Vegas, email me if interested jesca4u@gmail.com.  

Shayx3
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I have boxes of children's clothes and toys from infant to age 7. Working on a consignment and resale toy shop. In the meantime, feel free to ask if you are in need. From booster seats, rideons and books.
Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM

What part of Nevada are you located?  I could use some books for my little girls.  Im in Fernley.

Quoting Shayx3:

I have boxes of children's clothes and toys from infant to age 7. Working on a consignment and resale toy shop. In the meantime, feel free to ask if you are in need. From booster seats, rideons and books.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Nov. 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I am currently selling tutus and tutu dresses with matching pom pom bows and wands. :) I can make them in am size, shape, and color.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)