Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Nevada Mom Exchange

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another Mom in Nevada could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away.  You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Replies (31-39):
dabrattyone2
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM

In need od Boys clothes size 8/9 pants and shirts and girls small/medium shirts and 14 1/2 pants. dont have a car

ijustlove2smile
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Could you make a twin size?

Quoting lolaslovies:

I make custom crib bedding, toddler bedding, curtains, diaper stackers, changing pad covers, organic crib bedding... etc...

alycia0202
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Alycia Tanner
775-291-4062
www.jewelryincandles.com/store/alyciatanner
cloudydaygloria
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 7:52 AM

yes I have womans shoes to sell if interested 

christina122952
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I am looking for 6-9 months girl clothes. My daughter is outgrowing her 0-3 months,
giosmom5226
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I have some baby girl clothes from 3-6-9-12 mths that my daughter no longer fits. 

giosmom5226
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I live in las vegas . I am looking to trade some items for a jogging stroller .

LexisMommy830
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:08 PM

My name is Emily and i am a Jordan Essentials Consultant. I live in Reno.

This week is our monthly online Open Heart Open House for learning more about our products, our company and our business. I would like to invite each of you to attend this event.

This is a "drop by at your own pace" event. The Open House event starts Tues June 17 thru Thurs June 19.

There are some great testimonies beginning on Tues from consultants as to why we started our own JE business.
Wed is Day 2 you will find testimonies from our customers and our consultants about our products and their many multi uses information.

Then on Day 3 Thurs several will share their stories about what JE has and is doing for themselves and their families. This is 3 days (Tues-Thurs)

If you would be interested in popping by for this then please let me know as I will need to add you as one of my guests so that you can attend at your leisure. There will be great stories posted all day long each day and I would recommend you visit maybe a couple of times each day such as morning and evening. Please post OR private message me if you would like to attend so you are able to attend online. There are some really good reads here for the next 3 days!

Message me if your intersted or add me on facebook and send me a message there

Facebook.com/JebyEmilyh  or Facebook.com/emily.a.naylor

Awaveofthewand
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM

A Wave of the Wand Photography is hosting a Contest !

Maternity Contest, Reno Sparks, Carson City , Surrounding Areas
Enter to Win , We are gifting a 45 Min Session with Hair and Makeup Included. Along with a Free 30 Min Family Session after your little bundle of joy has arrived.
Your 45 Min Session will include Hair and Makeup and 10 Edited Images on a CD along with a Facebook Cover Banner.
Send us a photo of you and your baby bump.
We will be posting an album with all constants on our Facebook fan page starting Wednesday December 10th. To win the Mommy to Be with the most likes will win.
Send your pictures to us
Make sure to include your name.
Become a fan on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/awaveofthewandphotography

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN