Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
  • 123 Replies

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (1-10):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Hi! I'm Doriane and I'm 25 years old. I am a mom to 2 beautiful kids. Alyna who is 4 and Anthony who is 2. I love to take pics of the kids, make tutus, and learn new hairstyles to try on my beautiful dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM

HELLO,

im jess, I am a 25 year old stay at home mom. Of course i live in NV in the carson area. My girls are 1.5 and 3 !

gum.drop
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:30 AM

hey doriane, what part of NV are you in?

Quoting Dodie702:

Hi! I'm Doriane and I'm 25 years old. I am a mom to 2 beautiful kids. Alyna who is 4 and Anthony who is 2. I love to take pics of the kids, make tutus, and learn new hairstyles to try on my beautiful dd.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I live in Las Vegas. Where are you at?

Quoting gum.drop:

hey doriane, what part of NV are you in?

Quoting Dodie702:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Hi! I'm Mandi.

I have one small being. She's two and adorable of course :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Hi My name is Dixie. I have been married for twenty nine years and we have a twenty six year old son who has been married for three years. We have lived in Vegas since August 16,1991, My son, daughter in law my husband and I are all buying a house together. I'm happy that we have a Nevada Moms group now

amyme63
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Hi! I'm Amy. I'm in Northern NV, not too far from gum.drop who replied above! :-) I have two great kids, have been married to my husband for almost 15 years and work part time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofsomekids
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Hi my name is crystal, I'm in vegas. I have 2 kids, 2 foster kids a husband an a dog. I'm a sahm and always looking for some new friends. I find it very hard to connect with like minded people here in vegas so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by Timna on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Hello everyone! I am Timna, 30. I am married and have 3 kids a son who is 5 and 2 daughters 3 yrs and 1 month. I live in Northern Nevada. I am a SAHM and love meeting new people. Can't wait to get to know all of you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulieJacobKyle
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I am Julie.  I am 33 years old and have two boys, Jacob (10) and Kyle (7).  Troy and I have been married almost 15 years now. Our anniversary is coming up on September 6.  I'm a mostly stay at home mom. 

We moved to Nevada in 2005 from Illinois (and Wisconsin before that), so it was quite a change for us.  We live on the Northwest side of Las Vegas.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN