Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (121-123):
NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Hi Michelle! Good to meet you.

Quoting MrsPayne9674:

Hello..my name is Michelle and I just moved to elko nevada for my husbands career. I am looking to meet moms and friends who want to get together have play groups, and girls nights.

NV_Mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hello Kristina! Welcome to the group. I love to craft too but I do not sew. I would love to learn how though. I am in hte Vegas area.

Quoting MommyToThree83:

Happy Holidays!santa blue

I'm Kristina, I just turned 29, I have 4 kids and one on the way (due in March) and I live in Fernley. My oldest is 11 and she is adopted out but I still have contact (had her at 18). Then there are my 7 year old twin girls, my 5 year old son, and our new addition at almost 28 weeks is another girl. My husband and I have been together 10 years and married 5. I'm currently a SAHM who loves to craft and sew. I've been in No. Nevada for 23 years most of it being in Fernley. My husband and I bounced around apartments in the Reno/Sparks area before we had kids and ended up moving back to Fernley. I'm looking into going back to school for nursing and hope to get started on that adventure soon.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I want to say Hello to all the New Members here.  Im sorry I didnt do it sooner.  Nov and Dec have been insane months!  Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here on the group.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)