Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hi Crystal. It IS hard to connect in Vegas.

Quoting Momofsomekids:

Hi my name is crystal, I'm in vegas. I have 2 kids, 2 foster kids a husband an a dog. I'm a sahm and always looking for some new friends. I find it very hard to connect with like minded people here in vegas so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you :)

Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Love your avi.

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I am Julie.  I am 33 years old and have two boys, Jacob (10) and Kyle (7).  Troy and I have been married almost 15 years now. Our anniversary is coming up on September 6.  I'm a mostly stay at home mom. 

We moved to Nevada in 2005 from Illinois (and Wisconsin before that), so it was quite a change for us.  We live on the Northwest side of Las Vegas.

trae1982
by Timna on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting JulieJacobKyle:

I am Julie.  I am 33 years old and have two boys, Jacob (10) and Kyle (7).  Troy and I have been married almost 15 years now. Our anniversary is coming up on September 6.  I'm a mostly stay at home mom. 

We moved to Nevada in 2005 from Illinois (and Wisconsin before that), so it was quite a change for us.  We live on the Northwest side of Las Vegas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VegasMommy
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Hi! Im Anna, 33 years old, and married with 3 kids, all boys. They are 6, 5 and 3. We live in Henderson. I am a SAHM and have been since my first was born in 2005 and I find it quite isolating as I also have a hard time making some quality friends here.  The few friends I have met, of course, have to live alllllll the way in northwest Vegas, so we rarely see eachother.  I love to play video games. LOL I love to read. I used to love to knit, but I just dont have as much time for it anymore. :-( Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all. :-)

HardyGirl19
by Alex on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Hi I'm Alex! I am 19 but only 3 weeks away from turning 20. i am a working mommy. I live in Las Vegas. I have a little boy named Riley who is 2 and I have been married for over a year

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Welcome everyone to the group! I'm sooo excited to meet all the Nevada mamas. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Hi Im Amber and I am in Northern Nevada near Reno!   I have 4 kids ages 16, 8, 6 and 6.  Looking forward to meeting more moms from NV

knittingmom108
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Hi Iam Melinda, I am in NV also. I have 3 kids, I am also a stay at home mom, I don't know many other moms would like to get to know some more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anghellzwoman
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Hi my name is Celeste,  My partner and I have been together for 12 years and we live in north las vegas. We have a soon to be 15 year old that I have homeschooled for the past 5 years.  I think it's great we have a nevada moms group and can't wait to meet new friends.bow down

ClickingMad
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hey everyone :) Iam Kelly and I have four kids. I work full time at a Rehab Center as a CNA and I also own my own photography bussiness. Lived in Reno for the past 18 years. Hope to make some new friends in here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN