Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
jarchey
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Hello!  I am Jennifer.  I am 28 with 2 children.  My daughter is 4 and my son is 2.  My son has a rare condition called Mastocytosis which has transformed our lives.  Luckily I work from home which allows me to meet all of his needs along with the needs of the rest of my family :)  We live out in East Sparks in Wingfield Springs.

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM
I'm sooo happy that we are getting more mamas in our group! Welcome Nevada mamas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willeoh
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hi!  I'm Caren, 40 year old single-mom to a beautiful 9 year old girl.  I do work full-time in the Las Vegas area.  Nice to see a Nevada group on here!

cleanmoss
by Bonny on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Hi I am Bonny,37 have 1 child she is 12 and hubby is active military, I am a SAHM, we bought a house in N las Vegas, this is where we will be retiring to, I have 2 dogs and a hamster, I am about to go have my second spine surgery with in 3 months here on the 20th so I might not be as active posting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoweMom
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Hi my name is TIffany.  I live in Las Vegas, and I am the mother of 2.  My son is 3, and my daughter is 2.

Torreneastoria
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Hi! I live in the Reno area. My daughter is not quite two days old. Her current hobbies include sleeping and eating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakraze
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi , my name is Kayla. I live in Las Vegas , Nv. I'm 20 years old I have a son names Gavin who will be turning 1 this September. I'm so excited to start planning for his party. I've been with my BF for almost 5 years. If any of you moms live in the Vegas area feel free to say hello!

pixienelfdreams
by Jess on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hi Im Jess, I live in Las Vegas with my DH and 2 kids. We are on the East side but moving to Southern Highlands in about 2 months, My daughter is 13 and my son is 10. I have an 8th and 5th grader this year. EEEKKKK lol Im in school studying to be a nurse and a sahm. =)

nvrbnhappier
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Hi my name is Rachell. I'm 20 years old mother of b/g 2 month old twins who are still in NICU. And have recently found out I'm expecting baby #3 already. My husband and I are seperated and I'm looking into divorce attorneys. I'm a legal studies and psychology student but will be finishing up by the time baby #3 gets here. And moving on to nursing school until all the babies are old enough for a babysitter/ daycare to start Law school. I live in Reno near downtown/UNR area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evercharmed
by Geena on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Hi! I'm Geena! I'm 36 years old & live in North Las Vegas, NV. I am a stay at home mom but am also disabled. I have 2 kids. My daughter is 18 and just graduated from HS this June. My son is 7 and going into 2nd grade this yr.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)