Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Welcome ladies! Weare glad to have you here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabooka78
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM

hi ladies,

im sabrina, im 34yrs old, i have one boy 15yrs old, im in carson city nv, i have been with hubs for 18yrs, im stay at home mom, i love to make new friends, i love making siggys, chatting, coloring and drawing, i love to play my ds, i love going for walks with my son, i love the color black, if u wanna know more about me just ask!

NEVADACOUNTRY
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Howdy, I'm Sher from Northern Nevada, outside of Carson City in the country. I have 2 kids, one is 31 and the other is 21, living in So.Cal.  I work full time in Lake Tahoe, been here for 15yrs and love it!

Great to have a Nevada group, thanks!

idee
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Hello,

My name is Ida. I am 35 and have one teenage daughter. In my spare time when I am not at work I like to quilt, crochet, come on cafemom, or watch tv.

Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Yay!!! More mamas!

Welcome!

VegasMama777
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:36 AM

im 44yrs old, i have a 24,11 girls & 21 son...we all live in NW Las vegas...Im a PCA adn work 7days a wk

JMKristy
by Kristy on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Hi Everyone!!
I'm Kristy, and I have lived in the Las Vegas area for just over 11 years now! We now live in Henderson, and absolutely LOVE it! I am married and have 2 sons who are 12 & 9. It's amazing how fast they grow!! My family is very active, we love the outdoors! We spend a lot of time on the lake, and love to "beat the heat" by heading up to Mt. Charleston for the day! We have 2 dogs and a foster dog! Along with a handful of other small animals. Sometimes I think our house is a zoo! Anyway, I can't wait to meet everyone!! I'm excited to be here!

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Welcome to all the new mamas! So glad your here. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nilenya
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Hi I'm Marie. I'm in Henderson and have two boys, 18 months and 6 months. Been in Vegas since 1995 and married for 10 years. I work on call for events but mostly am at home with the boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Hello and welcome ladies. We are glad to have you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN