Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Welcome to Nevada Moms! Introduce yourself here...

waveWelcome to Nevada Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

To add a Nevada Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Nevada Moms Group Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

~Michelle

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
young_lv_mom
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi I'm TK, I have two great kids, dd is 8 and ds is 4, I have been married for 9 years and I live in Vegas.

Orbie1985
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Hi everyone! I am in Vegas. I have a three year old son. My name is Sarah. Nice to meet all of you.

anterescorp76
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hi, My name is Heather. I live in Reno and have 4 kids, ages 15, 9,7, and 2. I love being a stay at home mom.

jakes23mom
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hi folks

I live in Sun Valley, between Reno & Sparks.  I am in my 2nd marriage (our first ones both lasted 13 years and that's where our kids - his 3 and my 2 were born) now all of our kids have graduated high school and  moved out except Jake.

Jake turns 23 in 2 days and has Aspergers.  I have asked for help with his transition & independence on the Mom's with adult kids forum and the Adults with Autism forum.

I have lived in Nevada for over 30 years.  I am a former geologist and  recently retired high school science teacher.  My husband works at Scheels and we have 3 dogs.  We love the out of doors: archery, shooting sports and have recently returned to biking.

All of our kids still live in northern Nevada.  3 are married and we have one grandbaby Isaac who giggles when I try to hula hoop :)  Isaac is 15 months old and is walking.  We get him 2 Mondays a month and have a blast.

I love needle work except when its so hot in the summer :) My husband and I love to cook for the family, but we both have diabetes so we're trying to be healthier :)

I am looking for  a fun low stress job that can become a new passion for me.  (I got tired of trying to teach science to 15 year olds - their drama, their self centered-ness, the stress of administrators even though my passion was sharing science).

I look forward to meeting the rest of you Nevada moms

Jake, Jeff, Sallie, Patrick & Sadie's mom Kathiebusy mom

JulieJacobKyle
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

It's great to see this group growing so fast!

babid14
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM

hello, I'm Delilah I'm 20 years old. i live in Gardnerville NV (by Reno). I have A Daughter Sophia she is 17 months old and a baby on the way currently 37 weeks due Sept 2nd. hoping for a boy but would be just as happy with another girl.I'm a single mom 

amyme63
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Awww! Congrats on the new baby! So glad to hear her hobby is sleeping. :-) Hope you are too!

Quoting Torreneastoria:

Hi! I live in the Reno area. My daughter is not quite two days old. Her current hobbies include sleeping and eating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyme63
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Hi neighbor! Welcome to the group! You must be pretty close to me. I'm south of Carson...

Quoting NEVADACOUNTRY:

Howdy, I'm Sher from Northern Nevada, outside of Carson City in the country. I have 2 kids, one is 31 and the other is 21, living in So.Cal.  I work full time in Lake Tahoe, been here for 15yrs and love it!

Great to have a Nevada group, thanks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyme63
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:36 PM
You didn't find out what you are having? Fun! I couldn't wait but I think it is so much fun when people do! I almost wish I did! And I'm not far from you! Welcome to the group neighbor! :-)

Quoting babid14:

hello, I'm Delilah I'm 20 years old. i live in Gardnerville NV (by Reno). I have A Daughter Sophia she is 17 months old and a baby on the way currently 37 weeks due Sept 2nd. hoping for a boy but would be just as happy with another girl.I'm a single mom 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2.
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Hello! My name is Holly and I'm 21 yrs old. I have 2 kids. A boy who is 2 and a girl who will be 1 in 4 days! I live in a little town about 4 hours from Vegas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)