Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Favorite Amusement Parks and Water Parks In Nevada

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 13 Replies

Which are your favorite amusement parks and water parks in Nevada?

Which do you recommend?

If you have pictures, please share them!

Join Us InThe Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM

We've been to the Adventuredome and it's a tone of fun! We brought my 3 and 1 year old at the time and they got to do a ton of rides.

Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Has anyone checked out Roos n More?

It is a GREAT non profit zoo out in the desert. It's run by vets and they do a really good job at education, interaction and giving people an exotic animal experience. Just don't go in the summer :)

http://roosnmore.com/

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM
We love roos n more! It's so much fun. We got to pet a lot of animals. Baby animals too. :)

Quoting Momniscient:

Has anyone checked out Roos n More?

It is a GREAT non profit zoo out in the desert. It's run by vets and they do a really good job at education, interaction and giving people an exotic animal experience. Just don't go in the summer :)

http://roosnmore.com/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM
I love going to the new Hollywood Aquatics Center in Las Vegas. It's off Hollywood and Charleston. It's a really nice water park. Has a little lazy river and toddler area with squirties. Water slides.for older kids. It's only $3 for adults, $2 for kids 3 and older, and 2 year olds and younger are free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Mandi on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

How fun!!! I had no idea!

Quoting Dodie702:

I love going to the new Hollywood Aquatics Center in Las Vegas. It's off Hollywood and Charleston. It's a really nice water park. Has a little lazy river and toddler area with squirties. Water slides.for older kids. It's only $3 for adults, $2 for kids 3 and older, and 2 year olds and younger are free.

ClickingMad
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Wild Island in Reno is just about all we have!

jarchey
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Have you been to the Discovery Museum?  We have 2 youngsters and LOVE IT!  We can always go for a few hours and they are worn out ;) 

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Are you talking about Lied Discovery Museum? We love it! Been with the,kiddos several times. They love the bubble area and the grocery store. :)

Quoting jarchey:

Have you been to the Discovery Museum?  We have 2 youngsters and LOVE IT!  We can always go for a few hours and they are worn out ;) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaof3kids27
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I take our three year old autistic son and one year old daughter to adventuredome and love watching his smile on his face while he rides the lil kids dollar coaster. And ship ride with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixienelfdreams
by Jess on Aug. 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM

My kids have lived here all summer LOL They are even on the swim team here. We like the one at Whitney Ranch also. And of course Grand Slam and Bonnie Springs.

Quoting Dodie702:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)