Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Favorite Vacation Spots In Nevada

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

What are some of your favorite vacation destinations in Nevada?

What do you like about these places?

If you have pictures, please share them!

Join Us In The Nevada Moms Group

by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amyme63
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Lake Tahoe! Although we are very close, its still my favorite part of Nevada, even when its not really a "vacation" for us. And nothing beats Vegas for a crazy adults only weekend! ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:21 PM

We have been to Laughlin a few times. It's really fun there. I love to play at the Pioneer Club. We have gone there for the weekend a few times and as soon as we get extra money I want to go back again

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM
We usually only vacation in Cali. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ClickingMad
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I would say Lake Tahoe :)

lorsmommy08
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Belmont! My parents have a house out there and it's such a nice place, surrounded by a ton of beautiful mountains and stuff. There's a little inn in town that ppl can stay at and it's near fishing and all that.

http://www.angelfire.com/nv/BelmontMonitorInn/

The Belmont Saloon is down the street from the inn. It's up for sale right now, as is the inn but both are still open by the owners that currently have them.

The smoke stack out by my parent's house.

Belmont vs. Manhattan baseball game that happens every year.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JK-photography/235982956462470 

Is a friend and she has some more amazing pictures of Belmont, she lives across the road from my parents. The ultimate best weekend to go out is 4th of July. It's my favorite. Or if you want snowed in and that kind of scenary, then winter time is great too.

lorsmommy08
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I looove Laughlin! I used to go there for track and wrestling(i was a manager) durign high school. It was always my favorite place to go.

Quoting DixieL:

We have been to Laughlin a few times. It's really fun there. I love to play at the Pioneer Club. We have gone there for the weekend a few times and as soon as we get extra money I want to go back again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)