Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone Watch Big Brother?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM
  • 8 Replies

If so who do you want to win?

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:25 AM

I want either Shane, Dan, Brittany or Danielle to win. I want Frank out this week

Dodie702
by Doriane on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:48 AM
Nope. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by Kristy on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I don't watch it either.

MedicturnedMama
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I watch!!!! Totally obsessed actually! I read a live feed blog. I'm too cheap to buy the super pass, but I like reading the spoilers! I think Ian could win it all, if he keeps up the level of play he has going now.

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

I watch!!!! Totally obsessed actually! I read a live feed blog. I'm too cheap to buy the super pass, but I like reading the spoilers! I think Ian could win it all, if he keeps up the level of play he has going now.

If the super pass is on the internet don't bother. I bought it one year and I thought it was a waste of money, as much as I love Big Brother. I watch Big Brother After Dark, so I know everything before, everyone else does. If you have Show Time watch it. It tells what happens between nine and midnight in the house. We only get ShowTime during Big Brother. After that show is over we change it to HBO. I hope that Shane or Brittany wins. If you don't already know you will be surprised who is HOH and who is on the block.

MedicturnedMama
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Quoting DixieL:

I read Morty's TV Big Brother blog. They have several contributors that watch the live feeds. I get all the good info without having to pay for it. I don't have showtime for afterhours, but with the blog I don't really need it.
trae1982
by Timna on Aug. 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM
No I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anghellzwoman
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I love Big Brother!.  At the moment I want Ian to win and I am so ready for Frank to go home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)