Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

If you could have President Obama to dinner

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

What would you ask him?

And why :)?

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
joey125
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Since politics has become a blood sport, I would ask him how he can still smile.  I know I'd be mad as hell. lol  I know they both jab each other but some of the things said about President Obama make me sick.  I would also ask when the debt ceiling debacle went on and he wanted more revenue (taxes) I've heard John Boehner didn't return his calls, since Boehner refused to raise any taxes he just wanted cuts   I would ask that if he got the chance to talk to Boehner again would he ask for less revenue or was Boehner dead set about any raise in taxes.    We read so many different stories about what really goes on in DC I just would like to know the truth

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I would love to have President Obama to my house for dinner. I would make his favorite dinner. I would ask him, how he is going to get the republicans to go along with him, so he can get things done that he wants to do for us. I know he loves this country and he loves all people, not just the rich, like Romney does.

Jambo4
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

If I had Obama to dinner I'd ask him what his regrets were.

... and then I'd charge him $20,000 a plate. big smile mini  It's only fair... that's what everybody has to do to eat dinner with him.  

Jambo4
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM

okay momniscient... I gotta ask about your siggy.... what's up with it? =)

mom2jessnky
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM

"Would you like a drink sir? and I don't mean water"

I don't care for most politicians, but the president is the country's whipping boy and I'm sure at the end of the day he needs a stiff drink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)