Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

stressing out!

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM
  • 6 Replies
Idk what to do...me and my fiance just got our own place and already his jobs isn't enough to pay the bills. We only have 9 weeks or so til our first baby is here and we are so broke we literally can't afford anything we need for this baby! We have nothing ready and I'm freaking out...we can barely pay the bills how will we get stuff together for this baby time is running out...wat do I do!?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1likeme
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM
The reason you are not getting many responses here is because of the fact that you sound like a scammer. Most of us have dealt with this type of member before. If you want the solid leads towards real help it's already been posted. If you want cash donation based on you situation, well it's not going to happen unless more than one member knows you personally. You are wearing you welcome, so if you need the help look into the resources already provided.
DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Do you have family or friends that you can stay with until you get on your feet? Maybe a family member that can help you buy things for your baby. I'm really sorry you are going through this. I hope you can find the help that you need. Good Luck.

DamionsMommy12
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM
What the fuck are u talking about!? How is ranting a scam....I ain't scamming nobody dumbass! That was fucking offensive! I don't want no mother fuckin money from nobody if I was wanted money I would have posted " I need money!" The fact u assume shit like that just because I'm struggling and I put a post about makes u look like a bitch. So watch what u say to people because u don't fucking know me, period. YOUR FUCKING RUDE! I'm completely new to this damn town with no means of transportation soi don't know where to go to get this alligied help from these fucking places u telling me to go to. So what the fuck u expect me to do genius since u know everything??????!!!!!

Quoting 1likeme:

The reason you are not getting many responses here is because of the fact that you sound like a scammer. Most of us have dealt with this type of member before. If you want the solid leads towards real help it's already been posted. If you want cash donation based on you situation, well it's not going to happen unless more than one member knows you personally. You are wearing you welcome, so if you need the help look into the resources already provided.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamionsMommy12
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
No I've been in foster care most my life in missouri so I've lost all contact with most my family and both my parents are incarcerated. That's not an option. Thanx thou for the advice.

Quoting DixieL:

Do you have family or friends that you can stay with until you get on your feet? Maybe a family member that can help you buy things for your baby. I'm really sorry you are going through this. I hope you can find the help that you need. Good Luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Have you tried getting government assistance? Don't be ashamed to apply. They would probably give you food stamps which will make things easier. Also go visit the WIC office. They give you food during pregnancy and when baby is born you can get formula.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamionsMommy12
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Ya that's what I'm going to do as soon as I'm able to get a ride

Quoting Dodie702:

Have you tried getting government assistance? Don't be ashamed to apply. They would probably give you food stamps which will make things easier. Also go visit the WIC office. They give you food during pregnancy and when baby is born you can get formula.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)