Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nevada Moms Nevada Moms

Last Time Obama Got The Young People Excited And They Got Out And Voted

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you think it will happen again. Do you believe he will get the young voters excited again and make sure they get out and vote?

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (51-60):
cupcake_mom
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I really dont have that much of intrest to research these people. no matter who i vote for and no matter what they say they are going to do it is never going to get done.

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

If you have an interest, which obviously you do because you are commenting on the topic, it is not too late to do some research and decide. Stay away from mainstream media. Look at their history and listen to your gut.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Its more than just that...i dont feel like i know enough about politics to make a valid choice. i would be going on 100% blind.

Quoting lydiaharper:

Quoting cupcake_mom:

nope. i didnt want to vote 4 years ago and i sure as hell wont vote for either of this year

There is more than Obama and Romney running. If you don't like them, vote for someone else (like Gary Johnson).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britniwheeler
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I am young and I will vote, but certainly not for President Barack Obama. Mitt Romney is a financial GENIUS. Considering our current financial crisis, I know who I want in office. 

_Kissy_
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Oh yea. Each generation is increasingly getting smarter and more involved

_Kissy_
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM
4 moms liked this

Romney has ignored the 47%, fooled the 52% and will cater to the 1%

CatherineNewton
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I love this! 

Quoting _Kissy_:

Romney has ignored the 47%, fooled the 52% and will cater to the 1%

lydiaharper
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Quoting ladybugist:

----there may be other people running, but if you vote for them you know they won't win----so why vote at all.  When you vote other than Obama or Romney you are throwing our country to the wolves----please---please pay attention to what is going on with Obama----Romney is better positioned to run this country than Obama ---- Romney has years of experience when Obama has none.

I believe that if all the people talking about how a vote for a third party candidate is a "wasted" vote, would actually vote for them, then there would be a major change in our government. I think its all those "vote for the lesser evil" people who are wasting there vote since they are throwing their vote to the wolves! I WILL not vote for someone I think will screw this country up, whether they are Dem or Rep!

SAHM to 3 kids, DS1(Jayson), DS2(Jaymie), and DD(Jayden), wife to Sheriff's Deputy David since 2002.
lydiaharper
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Quoting cupcake_mom:

There is still time to research candidates!

SAHM to 3 kids, DS1(Jayson), DS2(Jaymie), and DD(Jayden), wife to Sheriff's Deputy David since 2002.
goldielock37
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Quoting mom_to_travis:

I certainly hope so.

I would love to ask the ones voting for Obama  this question? ... Has your state banned Sharia Law ??? Please google this question , and find out the truth! ~

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/goldielock37
goldielock37
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Quoting _Kissy_:

Oh yea. Each generation is increasingly getting smarter and more involved

goldielock37
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Since your so smart... Can I ask you a question? Has your state banned Sharia Law? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)